Menu

Making Money Has Never Been So Much Fun!
2/11/2008 3:21:13 AM

I am an honest hard working kiwi (New Zealander) who is a proud member of a rapidly growing team of like minded individuals called Team Odyssey. As a team we are committed to the success of each of our members and are also dedicated to the success of future members. We are involved in a wide range of affiliate businesses from health care & beauty products to website development & telecommunications to name just a few. This also means that as a team of individual affiliates we will be interested in future business opportunities that we could all look into, if they are of a high standard and offer an affiliate system that is worth our while.

As a team the majority of us have just recently become Associates of a company that has a solid reputation of more than 5 years in internet marketing. The company is VWD (Virtual World Direct) and the business is uVme. You may not have heard of uVme and this will be because uVme is a ground floor opportunity which gives all of us the advantage over the rest of the world, don't you think? uVme brings together three internet phenomenon - social networking (which we all love), online games and network marketing. Doesn't that sound awesome? I did say making money has never been so much fun!

uVme gives you the opportunity to earn income as a Player (of games), a Games Promoter or like myself an Associate with the potential to build massive downline income. So if you are interested in joining a team of individuals that are like I said committed to success and ongoing support of members then Team Odyssey is a team which entails all of the above. On that note you are more than welcome to visit my uVme websites below or look at any of the business opportunities that Team Odyssey are associated with.

Games site (login & play 4 free or play 2 earn) http://www.playuvme.uvus.net

Business site (download free insiders report) http://www.uVme.biz/375372GK

I look forward to one day being able to work alongside some of you in many opportunities and building an income for life.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!