Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
COMMUNITY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 02-07-2008
2/7/2008 6:31:24 AM

Today's Profile is all about community spirit, it is about taking the good with the bad, it is about discussing not only the more fun and lighter topics but also the more serious and controversial topics such as politics, religion, community goodwill, community badwill (to coin a term) and so forth.

This person is a friend of mine at many of the 20+ social networking forums and communities that I am a member of. He is not afraid to put his opinion out there and to bring up the topics and points that many of us are hesitant to. Hey, somebody needs to do it right? This guy does it with community spirit, with helping others, with an attitude of making these sites a "WIN-WIN," with encouraging us to all work together and get along, even when things are not the best, even when stuff isn't always rosy, even when we have big differences. You've seen Women of Courage, now a Man of Courage.

Gary Marsh, I salute you, please visit his profile and forum.

Please add me as a friend

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: COMMUNITY THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 02-07-2008
2/7/2008 6:47:26 AM

Hi Stephen,

Congratulations Gary on being featured as the Community Thursday POTD.

Enjoy your time in the spotlight.

722228rqwxt490k7.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 6:53:46 AM
Hey Stephen,  I'm starting to get back into the groove of your daily POTDs.  I kind of lost touch with you after you taking your week off.  Glad to see you back and bringing us focus on these wonderful friends.  Speaking of friends, I realized this morning that I had not met Gary yet.  I have fired off an invite to Gary and hope to get to know him.  Glad you are back my friend!!! Have a great day! ~ Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Gary,

I just sent you a friend's invitation.  I like your message of community spirit.  It is good to meet you.  Hope you make many new friends.  Enjoy the day!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 6:54:25 AM
Hello Stephen and

Welcome Gary to POTD!
It is always great to meet people with community spirit and dedication!
I admire all who are able to join and actually BE in more communities! I would love to be able to do that as well! Just never got enough TIME for any other!

CONGRATULATION GARY

and

Myspace Comment: Day 11

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 7:09:40 AM
Hello Stephen,

I'm glad to see a new member in Adland to be featured here.

Congratulations Gary, enjoy your day!

Best regards,

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!