Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
YOU + 4 Friends = $33,840 up to Potential MILLION$
2/2/2008 10:26:07 AM

I sent this out this morning as a Direct Message to about 3,000 people so you may have seen it recently, but if you haven't...

YOU + 4 Friends = $33,840.00

Do you know 4 people who would like to earn $33,840 this year?  That amount could be much higher but I want to show you a fathomable number that is very easily achievable with a business that has been working flawlessly for more than a decade with members in several countries:

First of all, most of you know I've been with Lotto Magic for more than a year, there have been months when I've received 8 or 9 sign-ups per month, most of them from here at Adlandpro community.  My 18 year old son also just joined Lotto Magic 2 months ago and he had many sign-ups in January, 4 of them from Adlandpro.  Now you know our friends here are very interested in earning money from home, and Lotto Magic provides many tested and proven ways to promote, and excellent support.

When you join Lotto Magic as a Team Captain, you'll earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from everyone on levels 2 thru 5.  If we each just make 4 sign-ups and that's all we ever do, thru all 5 levels...

Level 1: 4 Team Captains x $25 = $100

Level 2: Those 4 get 4 = 16 people x $2 = $32

Level 3: Those 16 get 4 = 64 people x $2 = $128

Level 4: Those 64 get 4 = 256 people x $2 = $512

Level 5: Those 256 get 4 = 1,024 people x $2 = $2,048

MONTHLY TOTAL from having a 4x5 matrix = $2,820 (That's $33,840 yearly from 4 referrals!)

That would only take a total of 1,364 people plus yourself, that's not a lot of people!  There are 10,000's of people here at Adlandpro and most of them are looking for a real way to earn money from home. 

Lotto Magic offers realness, the administrators are genuine, honest people who truly care about others and don't pressure anyone to overspend on promotions.  If you'd like to get some idea about the people involved, call into the Tuesday night conference calls at 9 pm eastern time: 1-319-279-1000 pincode 1055075# hosted by the marketing director, Mike Caruana.

In addition to great 5-level commissions, Team Captains also will get 10% of all winning tickets in their downline.  With the example shown above of a 4x5 matrix, you'd have 1,365 tickets in play in each Wednesday and Saturday drawing of the Florida Lotto.  There are at least 8 drawings monthly so you'd have a minimum of 10,920 tickets in play per month.  You will be told the numbers that will be played for you at the the time you join.

You get 50% of your own winning tickets, and the remaining 50% is divided 5 ways in a straight line thru the 5 people above you.  If anyone below you wins, they get their own 50% and you'd be one of the 5 above them that gets 10%.  Lotto Magic has paid the correct amounts of lottery winnings and commissions on time every month for 12 years.  They have purchased every ticket they say they've purchased and those are kept in a fireproof safe in their office in Florida. 

I only used an example of 4 sign-ups per person per 5 levels today to show you that it is very achievable to earn an income that compares to a yearly income from working a real job, just from getting only 4 referrals and that's all!

If we each get 5 referrals, that would amount to nearly $8,000 monthly...almost $100,000 yearly. You can build your matrix as wide as you want, get as many first-level referrals as possible, and encourage your downliners to do the same, so having a wide matrix that's 5 levels deep can exponentially multiply everyone's income beyond your wildest dreams.

Lotto Magic is rock-solid, reputable, and has been in business worldwide for 12 years, this system works flawlessly.  I hope you study all the information and decide to join as a Team Captain, and tell people about this very real opportunity as often as you can!  It's been working for me for more than a year, it's working for my teenage son, it can work for you, too.  All you need to do is share this information with other people!

If you'd like a free ticket in the Florida Lotto, there's a link on the right side of this site so you can enter.  While you're there, the online audio has an exciting presentation I think you'll really like.  Thanks for reading this message and visiting the site and joining as a Team Captain today. http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

Lotto Magic is the ONLY business you can join that offers you the potential to become a multi-millionaire twice a week!  The Florida Lottery has some of the biggest jackpots of the more than 40 states with lotteries, and there's an average of 200,000 winners every week.  Lottery clubs win more often than individual players, and you'll never win LESS than 10% of the winnings if you're a member of Lotto Magic, no matter how many people are in your group!

Have a fantastic weekend!
Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

New Reply
+0
Paula Frye

1087 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: YOU + 4 Friends = $33,840 up to Potential MILLION$
2/2/2008 11:33:55 AM
Hi Kathleen.

I am seriously considering this one. I almost signed up and thought ... "I'd better ask my husband first". lol

The more I look at this the better it looks :-) Your ads are working!

Take care,
Paula

My Adland Pro advertising forum. Feel free to share your businesses here anytime! http://tinyurl.com/phgnqxl * * My Main website: http://paulafrye.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 1:00:38 PM

Thanks, Paula!

Your husband may be more interested in it than you are!  Sometimes that happens. 

I've been keeping Lotto Magic in front of people here for an entire year and I tell my downline to do the same, but some of them don't listen.  We need to advertise regularly and tell everyone all the details and high quality of the business as often as possible.  A long-term commitment will really pay off.  Too many people quit too soon, I first joined in 2005 and gave up too quickly, then I rejoined last year and gave it a huge effort. 

Adlandpro really is a great place to consistently advertise, small ads won't do it, we need to give people enough information on a grand scale so they can't possibly overlook it!

New Reply
+0
Paula Frye

1087 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 1:19:35 PM
Hi.

I sure know what you mean about making a commitment. Results aren't always seen overnight. When I see someone advertising something over and over (like you do with Lotto Magic) it makes me really take a serious look at it.

There are far too many programs out there that no one sticks with. Many drop out way too soon (I've been guilty of this before myself). But someone like yourself sticking with something is a great witness.

Thanks again for all of your posts. I don't often reply but I do read :-)

Paula

My Adland Pro advertising forum. Feel free to share your businesses here anytime! http://tinyurl.com/phgnqxl * * My Main website: http://paulafrye.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 1:52:04 PM

Thanks, Paula!
It does take a long time for some people to join, there are a lot who have told me they've been thinking about it for almost a year.  I tell my downliners just to keep advertising, I don't even see some of them in forums very often, if they would just make an appearance a few times a week and mention Lotto Magic, they'd see more sign-ups. 

Sending personal messages really brings in a lot of interest, for all the no's we have to put up with, just getting one yes per week willl add up to 4 sign-ups monthly.  If people don't like ads in personal messages, they have the option to block.  One person actually told me he was sick of my ads about Lotto Magic and now my son is doing the same thing, well it's paying off for us!  My son doesn't like working too much, I tell people to make contact with 15 people daily by personal message and not let the NO's get to them.  That's not too much work and it adds up to several hundred people a month who become aware of this great company! 

I know a lot of people read my posts and don't reply, the number of views is always good!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!