Menu

Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
GBG - WIN thousands with NEW $20 business
1/22/2008 1:15:10 PM

Hello friends,

I am writing to you before I announce this to the world so that you can benefit by taking action early.

Like you I get a LOT of products and business opportunities coming my way both by email and the real mail... and I don't pay much attention to most of it.

However, I DO keep about one quarter of one eye open for new opp'ortunities to create additional in'come streams.

What can I say?  I'm a multiple in'come stream kind of girl...

Well, this week I received an envelope in the mail with a personal letter, a flyer and a business card.  It was so nicely done - without any hype at all - that I took a look at the website to see what it was all about - and called the person who sent it to me.

I found a liquid vitamin and mineral product with no carbs, no sugar and no calories that I wanted to get for myself because I don't like to take pills and I DO want to take more vitamins and minerals.

This one is only $19.95 for a one month supply.

You can see it here:

http://www.TwentyDollarHomeBiz.com

So, then I looked at the bus'iness side because I usually don't buy any nutritional products unless I am getting paid for them.  I'm sure you know what I mean.

I found the compensation plan is a forced matrix with a few extra TWISTS that make it especially powerful and lucrative.  I like that too!

There is no cost to be a representative and the monthly volume requirement is only $19.95 ... so all you ever need to buy is one bottle a month.

So, I joined as an independent representative and placed my order for $19.95.

Since my husband is going to be taking the vitamins too, he decided to join and order his own supply... which I also get paid for.

And THEN I learned that the company just launched a contest where we can win hundreds or even thousands of dol'lars.

Is that perfect timing or what?

Just in talking to a very few people I have a team already growing... and we want YOU... IF ... you are interested in a product and a bu'siness that everyone wants, everyone can afford and anyone can do.

Take a look at my website here and learn about this liquid 10 in 1 vitamin and minerals supplement... and be sure to watch the video explanation.

This company is only availabe in the United States at this time (with plans to open worldwide as soon as possible.)

http://www.TwentyDollarHomeBiz.com

CLICK on Comp'ensation and watch the video to understand how the forced matrix works.

It is time to get in early and allow the forced matrix to work its magic - with a TWIST - for you!

Just click on ORDER NOW and the system will walk you through ordering and you will receive an instant email with your new ID number and YOUR website address so you can share it with others.

Then carefully choose TWO people that you want to BLESS by allowing them to join in your two front line positions so they will receive the benefits of the forced matrix.

Then tell everyone and help them get started too.  There are conference calls you can plug into to learn more too.

Please call me directly if you have any questions at all.

Looking forward to creating more prosperity with you.

And looking forward to hearing from you!

Many blessings.

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!