Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
TOPIC TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-22-2008
1/22/2008 8:58:35 AM
Let's see, there are many topics we could talk about today. Thanking our dear friend Ambassador John Sanchez for all of his efforts, wondering what will happen with the Global Economy, fear, politics, religion, global warming, and so forth.

Well, for today's profile why don't we talk about others who mean so much to us, who impact our lives, who give so freely of themselves. Yes, people come and go, but we always have memories to hold onto, lessons learned, and we treasure our friends whether they are able to be here or not (they are here in Spirit). One who has returned to us has been welcomed back with open arms into the fold. In fact, one of the reasons she returned is because I was wanting to feature her and didn't get a chance before she left us for a while (ha ha). She is a Top 50 Poster & the 21st POTW here where you'll find a great bio.

A big congrats to LaNell, please visit her profile and forum.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TOPIC TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-22-2008
1/22/2008 9:16:42 AM
Hey Steve,

You're in a serious vein today and I can appreciate that. Yes, people come and go and fortunately many of those that leave come back. I believe John will be back and start new projects with a vengeance.

Hi LaNell, welcome back. I didn't think you'd be gone for a very long time and you proved me right. Thanks for that. Enjoy your day as POTD.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/22/2008 9:34:28 AM
Hi Peter, yes many do return, rested and stronger than ever. For example, no sooner did I feature Georgios P. than I realized he was leaving us. Fortunately he returned quickly (or never really left) and was able to enjoy his spotlight. Stephen

LaNell, enjoy your day in the limelight & spotlight.
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2008 9:41:02 AM
With Lanell returns the beauty and charm of the Southern Belle! Thank you for coming back LaNell-you were one of the first people I really looked at the profile for because you live in my home state and caused me to look again to discover the wonder and beauty to be found here. Thank you for that-and thank you for returning.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2008 9:56:44 AM
Dear Stephen, the topic I would select today is friends.  Personally, I tire easily of the stress related "news" that goes on in this world.  I like to spend my day giving out HUGS when possible.  I know the stocks are coming down and recession is rumored, but I'm wealthy in friends, hugs and love because that is what I invest in.  Today, you have featured someone who is a treasure of a friend.  Once you receive a smile and hug from this dear lady, it is permanently implanted on your heart.  Thank you and I'm so relieved that she is back. Hope my topic was relavent to today's POTD. ~ Joe 

Dear LaNell,

What more can I say to thank you for being... You?  I always look forward to receiving messages from you because they are always praising or pointing to the lifting up of someone else.  Goodwill seems to follow everywhere you go and that makes it most enjoyable to be around you.  To our precious friend, I hope you enjoy this day knowing that you are a ray of sunshine!

!!! HUGS !!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!