Menu

Is Factoring For You?
1/16/2008 2:50:59 PM
Do you have a profitable business that is sometimes short of cash? Could better cash flow allow you to take advantage of discounts? Generate more sales? Is your business growing or could it grow with improved cash flow? If you have answered all these questions with YES, I can help you bring your company to the next level of business. With this concept of Factoring you can: a. Increase purchasing power. b. Improve your credit rating. c. Increase production and sales. and much more. I am not a factor; I help the factor; you might say I am their field rep, I put the business owner and the factor together at the table. With factoring there are many benefits; just to name a few; a, NO hits on your monthly balance sheet b. NO compensating balance c. NO red tape d. NO hassle e. you are in complete control of everything f, NO obligation to me g. you can stop at any time h. NO NEW DEBT For more information about me and my company (International Traders & Global Finance) please click on my web page. Please sign my guest book at the end of the web page with any comments you may have good or bad > http://www.webspawner.com/users/bettercashflow > Questions? place them in the guest book comments.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!