Menu

A large return for a small effort.
1/9/2008 4:02:46 PM

Hi

Don't Delete this it really works! Follow the instructions below and you'll start the New Year off with a lot of Cash! Yes, this works in Days, Not Weeks, Not Months, Not Years, But DAYS! My friend sent this to me after he followed the instructions 45 minutes ago, and has already received notices that 6 people had joined and sent him $5.00. That means those 6 people, (in a 45 minute period) are sending out emails to their address books. There isn't any postage involved, printing, etc, just copy and paste.

Write down on a piece of paper the #1 & #5 email address and go to PayPal and send $5.00 to each one's email address
Put Subject "Thanks I've joined"
You are only out $10, but the potential is tremendous!! THOUSAND$$

After you pay those 2 people via paypal, then simply highlight, copy and paste this entire email into a new letter and send it out to everyone you know.

Here is the list:

john@growwealthsystem.com   <  Pay $5 then remove this one
proventure12@gmail.com 
jwhaley46@yahoo.com
horizonize@btinternet.com
#5 tommyprater40@yahoo.com   <  Pay $5 then add your Paypal email below and renumber the list

Next send out this letter until you get at least 20 "Thanks I've joined" emails. The fifth person is the monitor of this list! When your name is in the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 5 dollars! You get out of life what you put into it...and what goes around comes around! That describes this opportunity in a nutshell! Once you are finished sending out the forwarded emails reply to the original email that you received and simply answer and reply To the email of Thanks I've Joined.

THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROGRAM, AND ULTIMATELY YOUR WEALTH DEPENDS TOTALLY ON THE INTEGRITY OF ALL WHO JOIN IT.  ONLY AFTER GIVING FREELY WILL WE ALL REAP THE FRUITS OF OUR DREAMS.

So lets just examine the reasoning.
Why would you want to try it? - Because you are committed to working an online activity that brings in some cash.
Why are many people hesitant? - Because 99% of them require a monthly cash committment which most people do not want.
Why is this one different? - Because it is a ONE TIME cash payment of just 10 dollars ( 2 x $5 )
Can I sucure my future with this? - NO, this is purely a simple "instant wealth" type program. A bit like getting lucky at the races.
Dont forget - once you have "joined" there is no limit to how many emails you send out. So it could easily turn into a longer term project with future generated income.

Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is $10.00 TOTAL with No List Buying, No autoship,  No product to buy,  No Postage Costs, and No Printing expenses either. The only thing you're likely to need more of is adrenaline each time you login to Paypal.Think about giving $10.00 Just One Time in Total with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account. wow! CHARACTER IS THE ISSUE!!!

Your Thoughts Determine What You Want, Your Actions Determine What You Receive.

This is definately one of those What have I got to lose situations.

tommyprater40@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Tommy Prater

P.S.  Please DO NOT put your name at the #1 position.  When you send the emails off, remember that the #1 position will be removed by the person you send it to.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!