Menu

"You simply can not afford to miss it..."
1/3/2008 11:32:46 PM
10 DOLLARSWONDER All I did was join and click on the "Claim Trial Position" and nothing else! A day later I have been cycled 34 times and it is going strong. I love getting those emails saying "Congratulations, your position has been cycled." Join now before the Trial Positions are gone! 10DollarsWonder is an advertising company. Every time you purchase a position, your ad will be placed on our rotation list and earn 10 credits towards your advertising. Your ad will be effectively displayed to our members. You will receive the same services that are offered at other advertising companies, but without paying outrageous fees. You can purchase up to a total of 500 positions at this time. When a purchased position is purchased, a total of 70 positions will be cycled and each position will receive $0.1 commission. Since the cycling process is 70 times faster than purchasing, the cycling process will continue to accelerate when more positions are purchased. Therefore, 100% of positions will continue to cycle and cycle again. Each position can earn up to 2 million. For example: If 1,000 positions are purchased, a massive 70,000 positions will cycle. If 100,000 positions are purchased, 7 million positions will cycle. It will continue to create the excitement. http://10dollarswonder.com/?jsitko
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!