Menu

Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
F5M is EXPLODING - JOIN NOW!!!
1/2/2008 5:40:01 PM

In less than 24 hours (Jan 3rd, 2008) Fortune5Minutes Founder and CEO Rick Mathews will make a very special announcement that will affect the entire membership and GUARANTEE SUCCESS. Here is an excerpt from his recent email:

... Join our Online Conference for BIG announcements on ... 3 January 2008!
Refer to schedule and conference software download on Your F5M website.

It really doesn't matter whatever else anybody is doing now ...
because we will not conflict with any program on the Internet!

Starting 3 January, for each and every serious online network marketer,
and for each and every person who has not yet had success online,
we will make each and every one of them an offer they CAN'T refuse!

If you do not share this with all your online business associates,
trust me ... somebody else will!

Fortune5Minutes is a simple 3x2 matrix (total of 12 when full) and will pay you $100 over and over for a ONE TIME $25 investment. All you need to do is refer three others and help those three get their three. That's it.

• Nothing more to pay EVER!
  • NO MONTHLY FEES!
  • Creates four different income streams!
  • Pays DAILY!
  • 10+ Years Track Record

GET ALL THE DETAILS LIVE EVERY...

TUESDAY & THURSDAY

3pm and 9pm EST

Access the Room/Join from Here

Please Log on to Conference as "4008 - Your Name"

Remember, the best time to join is NOW. I look forward to seeing you on the team.

Happy New Year!

Yvette

New Reply
+0
Yvette Lemon Tolliver

396 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: F5M is EXPLODING - JOIN NOW!!!
1/3/2008 6:26:52 PM

Hello Friends,

Would you invest just $25 for a GUARANTEED pay out of $100s DAILY? This is REAL and can be achieved by referring just 3 others who want $100s too! But wait! It doesn't stop at $100. This system creates multiple income streams. All from just one $25 investment.

In the spirit of team building I have put together a plan that will guarantee success...

The link below is a rotator and contains the affiliate pages for my team... all who need at least one referral. When you join my team, you will be placed in this rotator too. Once you receive three referrals, whether from spillover or directly, your link will be taken out of the rotator. My suggestion would be for you to then start your own rotator to include your link as well as your referrals' links to help them and to fill your matrix which is a total of just twelve... 3x2. At that time you will receive $100 instantly and you will then reenter the matrix to do it again. You can do this over and over as many times a day, week, month or year. Each time you fill your matrix of 12 you get paid... INSTANTLY! Don't forget that for each cycle, you will move onto another income stream so on and so on... four in total.

It's so easy! This opportunity pays daily! Just imagine if we all work together we could stand to make a lot of money... as much as we want for however long we like and before you know it, you'll money will be working for you. GUARANTEED!

And as a FREE BONUS from me to all my teammates, I will advertise this same rotator link offline to thousands of opportunity seekers with your new url included. In fact promotions have already begun. All I have to do is add your url and/or delete those who are already set with their required referrals. This will happen for my entire team, whether my direct referral or not. I will also be advertising for your referrals too. And as you cycle back in I will include your new position in the rotator as well. You can even purchase additional positions to increase your income flow. 

Wait! There's more! When you join you get top-of-the-line software you can use or resell at 100% profit. These downloads include Cam Studio -$300 Value; Video Web Wizard - $100 Value, with more to be introduced each month.

Not for resale but added bonuses include: Camtasia - $300 Value (no resale) - Open Office $500 Value (no resale); and Video Marketing Profits.

All you need to do is join. Its a win win situation. A no brainer. With a company like this, that has been in operation and has a track record of over 10 years, you really can't go wrong... This is a program that will payout for LIFE and with NO MONTHLY FEES to pay... EVER!

Start the New Year out right and Invest in your future today! Join Now!

http://hotshorturl.com/ro.php?id=1521

Yvette

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!