Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
If You Can't Make a Choice...
1/2/2008 11:07:59 AM

Welcome to 2008!  Here are 2 forums you may not have seen yet, thanks for visiting!!

If I was going to promote someone for the Person of the Year election, who would I say has been a very active, positive, helpful, knowledgeable, level-headed, problem-solver who still makes time for all his friends all year long...AND has fantastically detailed forums, AND does online meetings with the businesses he's in, AND has his own online community?  I chose a well-rounded person who truly is busy and active and helpful to everyone, all year:

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/tmobil8/

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/919429.aspx

Have you been to the Big Birthday Bash for Georgios yet?  Reply to Dimitra's post about the zodiac Capricorn at the link below and say a big birthday greeting to our dear friend Georgios who is turning 53 next week!  WOW!!!  Let's see if we can keep this party going until January 10th!
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/894377/37/ShowThread.aspx

New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If You Can't Make a Choice...
1/2/2008 11:37:58 AM
Hello Lady with a strong opinion!

Kathleen I agree with you! A nice line of 10 Adlanders are in the final and they all deserve the attention. It is not their fault that the Hosting - Commitee has the motto: VOTE ON US AND WE WILL NOMINATE TO FEATURE YOU. They can not think of YOU ARE or WE ARE. Since they were kids they learned on to say I AM...., .  

It is clear to me who the winner will be and you will see the difference in a couple of days. I am not saying the QUEEN is not deserving it but the way it is done is totally wrong. The strange thing is that Ambassador John have me blocked only in Good Will Forum and not in the forum where I reminded him about his mess or in his other forums and that is a bigger mess. This shows what he would do if he was a world ruler. He would muzzle and silence all the antipathetic opinions.

Thomas is a great friend and he deserves this Glory. For the moment he is featured in all the biggest forums in this communuity. Sam Sunday is another person I would like to see as POTY. His forum Article of Virtue can not be compared with any other forum and to set up that forum is not easy. You must have the right persons in right moment to get an itroduction and a review and see all replies from him.

If have not the right to vote so don't take me for serious.

Good luck to all
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2008 11:57:49 AM
Hi Georgios,

After last year's messed up POTY,  I was told that the election is supposed to be for fun, not for seriousness.  If it's for fun, then let chaos reign! 
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2008 12:02:51 PM
Hello Again!

Thank you for the link redirection to my forum and to the POTY. I am already there to update. Hmmm. A huge program is to be hosted there.

There is lots of WINE - CHAMPAGNE - MUSIC and a contest in the Birthday Forum. Of course I will share my happiness with 80 others who have their birthday in January before mine.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2008 12:12:43 PM
Hello Kathy, Georgios , thank you for this, yes i have made a huge impact in this community, for one i started to be part of it in silence to keep the peace in the CRC commettee for 8 months, i am a founding member of a business and social community Ojeez that many of you adlandpro memebers have followed if not all posters, and you have noticed my "Encourage My Soul" "Sunday Showcase" forum, i thank Kathy Hamilton for allowing me to have the showcase months ago. As a loving friend and a business associate to this community i had to put up with a lot, a lot of threats and many losses of friends, forgive me if i have to say this but i do, many accomplishements i have had through this community and in my oun life with addiction to the wors drug on the planet for 10 years, a loss of a wife, friends. Was once bitter but as you all can witness my life has changed for the better, i wish you all the best in your business and family, thank you Kathleen Vanbeekom for this apportunity to speak my peace. God_bless you. Your "prayerwarior."
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!