Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Join for as low as $25, then get 1, then upgrade to 5-Level Commission Status!!
12/28/2007 1:29:07 PM

LOTTO MAGIC has been in business worldwide for 12 years, they just expanded to 5 levels of commissions for Team Captains, you earn $25 monthly for each Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly for everyone on levels 2 thru 5. 

We get paid once monthly, and when our income surpasses our membership fee, that fee is deducted from our check so it will no longer be an out-of-pocket expense.  It only takes 2 Captains on your first level to cover your membership as a Captain.

You also get a ticket played for you in each twice-weekly Florida lottery drawing.  There's a new 9-minute audio explaining the pay plan, when we get a full 5x5 matrix, we would each earn nearly $8,000 monthly in commissions, and have over 31,000 tickets monthly in the Florida lottery.  That may not take very long either! http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

You get 50% of your own lottery ticket winnings, and 10% from winnings of your downliners' tickets.  The way that works is, if you win, you get 50% and the other 50% is divided equally among sponsors 5 levels up from you...your sponsor, that person's sponsor, and so on up thru 5 levels...

If anyone within 5 levels down from you has a winning ticket, then 10% would filter up to you.  The 5th level down from you would have the most people so you can eventually get 10% from 1,000's or 10,000's or unlimited amounts of winning tickets.

All members get the basic site: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

Plus free access to the back office that shows you all the names of people in your downline, along with their lottery numbers.  Everyone gets different numbers, no duplicates. 

Lotto Magic has been in business for 12 years, has members in several countries, no complaints against it.

You can join for only $25 monthly as a Team Player, and then when you get 1 person to join as a Captain, you can upgrade to Captain yourself.  Or start out by joining as a Team Captain, and when you get 2 Captains on your first level, that will cover your monthly membership cost.

Other benefits of Lotto Magic are: Membership in a large online discount shopping site and unlimited discounts on deluxe hotel rooms in North America.

http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Join for as low as $25, then get 1, then upgrade to 5-Level Commission Status!!
12/28/2007 3:52:38 PM

The top earners of Lotto Magic say they only put in a few hours a week to promote it, this truly IS a full-time income opportunity from a part-time effort, no matter what your age, from 18 onward.  There are lots of senior citizens who are doing extremely well with Lotto Magic!  Give it a try yourself, if you seriously put in a daily effort of at least 30 minutes promoting  this great business, you'll see positive results!

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Join for as low as $25, then get 1, then upgrade to 5-Level Commission Status!!
12/28/2007 9:02:05 PM
"Thank You Kathleen"

Have A Safe Holiday Weekend :)

New Reply
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2007 8:42:54 AM

Hi Mom,

I just wanted to tell people that even if they only get sign ups a little bit at a time, like only one every month, this is still going to be great for their income.  It only takes 5 sign ups like the guy said, the marketing director, if everybody just gets 5 and thats all, we each earn almost $8000 a month with everybody getting 5 people.  Just stay excited about Lotto Magic and that will get other people excited too.  I like the new message, I even wrote stuff down.  Now people can get half of their own ticket winnings so it could be thousands all at once, there were lots of lottery hits the last 2 months and it will happen again. I'm crossing my fingers that it will happen to me! 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2007 12:55:52 PM

Right!  I'm going to figure out the level by level commissions if we each get 12 sign-ups, that's every person thru 5 levels.  I know it would be a monthly total of over $500,000 per month.

Also the lottery odds for having an average of 33,000 monthly tickets. 

New Reply
+0