Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
NEW AUDIO MESSAGE about Lotto Magic's 5-Level Commissions and 50% Personal Ticket Winnings:
12/23/2007 10:37:01 AM

Lotto Magic has a new 9-minute online audio that explains the new commission structure and lottery payouts for Team Captains:  (You don't need to enter  your phone number if you don't want to) http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

If any of your personal tickets win, you now get 50% of the winnings instead of the former 10%.  The other 50% is divided 5 ways among the sponsors in each of the 5 levels above you, that's 10% to your sponsor, 10% to their sponsor and so on.

If each of us only gets 5 people to sign up, thru 5 levels deep, that would amount to 3,905 tickets in EACH twice-weekly Florida lottery drawing.  Some months have 8 drawings and some months have 9.  So we'd have between 31,000 to over 35,000 monthly tickets in the Florida lottery, just from getting 5 sign-ups per person per level. 

There was a 5-of-6 win in September, two in October worth $5,196.50 and $6,192.50 and one in November worth $5,462.50.  Those were under the old plan of everyone winning 10%, even the person who's ticket won, so they all got $519.65, and $546.25, and $619.25.  Under the new plan, the personal ticket holders would now get 50%, so those numbers for 5-of 6 wins would have been and will in future be approximately $2,500 to $3,000 or more for personal winnings of 5-of-6 payouts and much higher amounts of money of course for full 6-of-6 jackpots!!

Our commissions from getting 5 sign ups each would amount to $7,925 monthly when we have a full 5 levels of 5 sign-ups per person per level.  Even if we each just get 2 sign-ups per month, our membership fee would be covered in the first month, and then we could accomplish a full 5x5 group and get that $7,925 monthly paycheck starting with our 7th month's paycheck.  Imagine earning nearly $8,000 monthly every month for the 2nd half of 2008!

Some people get many more than 2 sign-ups monthly, some get 8 or more per month, so our earnings could go much higher much faster.

WHY JOIN LOTTO MAGIC?  If you've ever put into a lottery pool where you work at your real job, such as with 9 other people, you would each get 10% of the winnings.  If there are more people in the pool, you'd get less of a percentage, right?  Well, with Lotto Magic, the LEAST you'll ever get is 10%, even if there are 100's or 1,000's or 10,000's or more people in the pool.

How does that work?  I explained it farther up, you get 50% from your personal winning tickets, and
the other 50% is divided 5 ways among the sponsors in each of the 5 levels above you, that's 10% to your sponsor, 10% to their sponsor and so on.  So when someone as far down as the 5th level below you wins, and that's the level that will eventually have the most people, you'll earn 10% from lots of winning tickets every month without ever having to stand in line at the lottery counter!

A lot of people may not be interested in anything to do with the lottery, and they will tell you that loudly and clearly.  BUT even if you get several NO's every day, just keep in mind all the hundreds of people who saw your ad and didn't say no.  Accentuate the positive:  Lotto Magic has been in business worldwide for 12 years, has paid everyone the correct amounts of commissions and winnings every month, follows all proper rules, and has no complaints against it.

Here's the new 9-minute audio, it's very well worth listening to, thanks for your support!  (You don't need to enter your phone number if you don't want to)
http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEW AUDIO MESSAGE about Lotto Magic's 5-Level Commissions and 50% Personal Ticket Winnings:
12/23/2007 12:47:59 PM

Here's the commission structure for Team Captains:
You will earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $5 monthly from each Team Player on your first level, and $2 monthly from everyone on levels 2 thru 5.

You will earn commissions month after month from each person who joins in your downline, plus a percentage of all winning lottery tickets in your group, 5 levels deep.

You also get membership in a huge online discount shopping site with thousands of brand-name retailers, plus discounts on sporting events, amusement parks, car rentals, ski tickets, discounts on ink cartridges for your computer printer, AND unlimited discounts on deluxe hotels ($29 for a 3-day/2-night stay) in dozens of places in North America including Mexico and Hawaii.

All Lotto Magic members get the basic site like this: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577
You also get a welcome pack in the mail containing several different 1-inch and 2-inch display ads you can use for print advertising, including an 8x11 sales flyer and samples of the postcard, business card, and booklets.

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEW AUDIO MESSAGE about Lotto Magic's 5-Level Commissions and 50% Personal Ticket Winnings:
12/23/2007 3:37:47 PM
Thank You Kathleen :)

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2007 3:42:25 PM

Thanks, Steven!  Now would be the time to rejoin Lotto, it's going to grow to enormous proportions in 2008!  Did you listen to the new audio yet?  Thanks for visiting and for the animals, I love all animals!!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2007 9:35:25 AM

This audio is bringing in LOTS of new members, if you haven't listened to it yet, it's fantastic!  I'm even impressed and I've been with Lotto Magic for a year already.  If you have 9 minutes to spare, check this out, if there's anyone else in your house, they will probably gather around the speakers and be very interested also: http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!