Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Saying HI to our Troops for the Holidays, post here if you have relatives in the military:
12/22/2007 6:01:26 PM

I'd like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to anyone who's enlisted right now, my nephew Kris is home for the holidays right now but he's going back to the Marine base in San Diego soon, he has done 3 tours of Iraq for 7 months each time and he only just turned 22.

Also, my nephew Richard is in Turkey at the Air Force base, he will be back in the Washington DC area later in January, he's in the Air Force for a career, it's been 12 years since he joined, he has also been to South Korea.

I'd also like to mention my father for his service in the Korean War while in the Air Force, and to my mom for allowing him to keep the picture of his Korean girlfriend with all his memoribilia for over 50 years, that was before he married mom, of course.  That takes guts and understanding on Mom's part!!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Saying HI to our Troops for the Holidays, post here if you have relatives in the military:
12/22/2007 6:18:33 PM

New Reply
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Saying HI to our Troops for the Holidays, post here if you have relatives in the military:
12/22/2007 10:40:08 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Even though all of my family members are now retired I still pray for those serving!

Have you seen this? ..

Soldiers Angels ..

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/904818.aspx

Our service men and women deserve our support!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
New Reply
+0
12/23/2007 12:35:32 AM

GOD BLESS THEM ALL ! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND  A HAPPY NEW YEAR !                                        

CLICK ON:

New Reply
+0
12/23/2007 1:03:44 AM
GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE PAST & PRESENT THAT HAS SERVE THIS COUNTRY!

Gaby

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!