Menu

Ray
Ray Jones

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Something in Your Spare Time and Make a Couple of Bux
12/22/2007 4:53:00 PM

I found this cool site where you can actually make a few dollars doing some fun things like read emails, take short surveys, shop and get paid, play games and get paid etc. It costs absolutely nothing to sign up and there's not catch to upgrade or anything like that and you don't have to build a downline. It's not an opt-in list or anything like that.

It's called

InBox Dollars

I only signed up a couple of weeks ago and I've already earned $30.00.

Now you're not going to get rich or become a millionaire or anything, but it is a cool way to earn a few bucks very easy.

I can promiose you that you will not get flooded with emails.  I thought that when I signed up and I only get 3 maybe 4 emails a day and that's it.  They send you a short email that says there's a paid email waiting for you and you click it look at the ad, if you're interested great, if not no problem and you get credited for reading the email.

If you like surveys you can make anywhere from $1.00 to $5.00 taking surveys on things like what kind of cell phone service you like, what kind of TV shows do you like etc.  I've taken a couple of those and it only took me 15 minutes and I made $2.00 each survey.

Now the shopping for cash is really cool. This is where you can earn $10-$15 or more.  It's not a bunch of crap sites.  There are actually sites like Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Amazon, Babies R Us, Champs Sports, etoys, etc.  These are main line stores.  If you shop at these stores through the InBox links and find something you like and buy it, you can earn cash back.

I found a printer cartridge store on there and made a small $20.00 purchase for an ink cartridge and received $10.00 credited to my InBox Dollars Account.

Like I said, you're not going to get rich, but if you have some spare time and you're surfing the web anyway, why not surf through this site and actually get paid.

InBox Dollars

Check it out and see what you think. 

Best Wishes,

Actions Speak Louder Than Words. What will you do? Ray Jones Bristow, VA USA http://www.Web2Wow.com/va6996
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!