Menu

Do You Have a Millionaire Mindset?
12/21/2007 5:08:35 PM

LOOKING for people who want a New Prosperous Career

Hello, my name is Mr. Sedrick L. Robinson Sr. Founder/CEO of Freedom@Home.The reason that I started my own business is simply because I was TIRED of breaking my back and working my fingers to the bone only to barely make ends meet. I began to think there must be a better way to make a decent living. So I started my own Home Based Business. In just a few short weeks, I became a Corporate District Manager. I was able to quit my J.O.B (just over broke) with the potential to triple my income. Of course, it takes time to build a very successful home based business, but with a little time and a BIG burning desire to be successful you can take charge of your life and improve your standard of living.You can retire early and can easily be making six figures in record time. Do you have a plan for your future? Does it include the "Anti-Wealth Plan". That is when you work for 40 hours a week for 40 years to retire on less than 1,000 dollars a month. It's WONDERFUL when you can schedule your work around your life, not your life around your J.O.B." To Find out more info. about what I Do reply back to trustgod01@gmail.com Thanks for your time! May GOD Richly Bless YOU!

Compensation: 100k+
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a part-time job.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
You may contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

sedrick robinson
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!