Menu

Photomax Value Pack Giveaway
12/12/2007 12:29:53 PM

I would like to invite the AdlandPro Community to enter the Photomax Value Pack Giveaway ($149 Value).  The Value Pack includes the following items: (1) Leather Photo Book Gift Card ($49 value), (1) Photomax Digital Developer ($49 value), and (1) Movie Magic DVD Gift Card ($49 value).

To enter, go to the website listed in my profile and click on the submit button on the home page to register for a Free account, 20 FREE 4X6 prints, and 60 FREE video viewing minutes from Maxcast (provided by Photomax).  On the second web page, enter your name, email, and select a password.  You will then be able to view all of our products which will help you preserve, organize, share, and enjoy your Christmas memories like never before. 

When you sign up for your free account, I will enter your name in the Photomax Value Pack Giveway, which I am sponsoring to introduce new customers to my website.  The giveaway starts on December 12 and ends on December 31.  The drawing for the giveaway will be on January 7.     

Keith Lovelace
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!