Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
A man who suffers before it is necessary...
8/9/2005 11:39:28 AM
"A man who suffers before it is necessary, suffers more than is necessary." Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Hello
New Reply
+0
Re: A man who suffers before it is necessary...
8/9/2005 11:48:16 AM
Good Morning Bogdan! Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm! JOHN
New Reply
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 11:52:56 AM
Thanks for the invitation Bogdan, I'm with my good friend John there, hmmm... ... maybe thats the down side of being a visionary?? ...blind-sided for failure to pay enough attention to the problems of the present on the one hand, and worrying about future pitfalls on the other!! Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 11:59:36 AM
Hello Bogdan, Having a great day are you? A man who suffers before it is necessary,could it be that he is suffering on pre concieved notions?? maybe thats a thought. kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 12:13:50 PM
YES!!! This has been a big part of my learning in the past 30 days. The concept, gentlemen, is quite simple. Everything that happens to you in your life begins as a thought in your mind. Most of us observe what is happening to us presently, see the things we like and think "I want more of that." Most of us also observe what is happening to us presently, see the things we don't like and think "I don't want this. No, keep that away from me. No, I must stop that from happening to me." Whatever you think about and practice in your mind is what will show up in your reality. Think you are afraid of dogs? Just keep thinking and practicing that thought, and you will find dogs entering your life with repetition, because the Universe matches that vibration. Think you "don't have enough money"? The more you think "lack of money" the more you attract to yourself vibrations that prevent you from getting or holding onto money for very long. So, if you worry and fret over an upcoming event, you choke off the well-being that should be yours by creating suffering before the event arises. I am going through this right now with my job search. I am keeping a positive, visionary state of mind in order to avoid the "what if's." I invite you all to read the entry in my blog today, which is a recounting of a post I made earlier today in another adland forum. It's the story of how I visualized a success in my life and watched it come alive in my existence. http://abundant-universe.blogspot.com The bottom line is, suffering and misery is man-made! When one learns how to control one's thoughts and focus one's energy, one can accomplish whatever they want to accomplish. I look forward to practicing these thoughts and growing in my abilities as time passes. Make it a great day (literally),
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!