Menu

THE BIGGEST LAUNCH IN MLM HISTORY WILL BE IN JANUARY 2008 !!
12/5/2007 10:56:51 AM
THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST LAUNCH IN MLM HISTORY

A Texas internet based corporation has announced
the launch of a web based affiliate program that
will market multiple technologies to the internet
market place in 2008.

This is a ground floor opportunity with NO START
UP COST required. This is a chance for you to use
your computer to begin earning extra income.

Generous commission plan and BENEFACTOR incentive
allows you to become a FOUNDING Silver affiliate
rep at NO COST!

Each benefactor will receive the following at NO
COST!

1. Starter "Silver CD Pack"

2. MULTIPLE websites for online promotion at NO
COST!

3. Monthly opt-in leads at NO COST!

4. Extensive online training at NO COST! And much
more...

I have received this letter from Joel Sauceda,  the CEO of this company:

We are now in the midst of a "Countdown" to something we have been baking at corporate for you for almost 1 year now.  I would have to say, this is something I have been preparing for ALL my life!

Soon, we as a company will own and operate a REAL MLM company, with REAL products and REAL opportunity. No more "stop and go" team…What is about to happen will cause many on this team who have positioned themselves and have been pro-active, to enjoy immediate fruits of success! This NEW company is OURS, its YOURS!  We can do whatever we want and for the good of the people! Soon, you will meet fellow Vortex members who span the globe and you will see what an INCREDIBLE "melting pot" this company is and always has been!

A few days ago a select group of 11 people met to consummate a deal that will take Vortex to new heights. Today we met, deep in the heart of San Antonio in a historic area, on Broadway Street.  It was at this location that we shared vision together and shared hope of an exciting future as a company. I wish I could give you COMPLETE details but that would NOT be good marketing.

I feel like timing is now and the relationships that I have built over the years has come to this time….5 years ago, I could not have handled what is about to become and 2 years ago it would have been too soon. Like a GOOD cake, you bake it and bake it right.  Like great wine, it ages to perfection.  We are baking and brewing an opportunity that will make many of YOUR lives change in a short span of time and for that I am excited to be the CEO of this company!

We will have the NEW Vortex PAY card within the next few days...This card will be issued to all members within Vortex who want it and it will have the VISA logo on it. This card will be used to accept COMMISSIONS from us and you can use it for just about anything you want! This card has been in the works as we had wanted to create a means to pay commissions that would enable people in every country to participate.  No more waiting. It is here!  

With that being said, 2008 is going to be a banner year for Vortex Group and the entire team. In the coming days we will be making some official announcements for what is about to happen. This has been in the making for well over 12 months. It is now time for our Vortex Team members to cash in on their efforts at building their online teams. 

There is so much we will be sharing with you over the coming days/weeks and into next month. Yes, this is the build up to a very huge launch that will be happening in January of 2008. We are excited beyond belief and so will you and your team. 

Next week I will get into some specifics of our plan and you will see why it is good YOU never quit!  

Joel Sauceda, Vortex CEO.

I am WAIVING the $389 entry fee for you.

==INSTRUCTIONS==

To qualify for a benefactor slot you must go to
the link below and complete the form on the page.
NO money is required to start. (We have even
waived the cost of the $389.00 starter kit).

You will receive a confirmation email direct from
the CEO of the company within 1 hour of
completing the form at the page below.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!