Menu

Very Important Update – Michael Badger Closing the Doors!
12/5/2007 3:40:33 AM

Closing Our Doors!
------------------

As I said all along, joining in the profit sharing was going to be limited to only a certain number of people.

Well, the time has come to stop taking new members. I don't want the number of people to get so big that I won't be able to make good on the promises I have made to you.

So, on Saturday, December 8th people will no longer be able to join the profit share pool.  There is now a specific deadline to join Michael Badger, and that deadline is midnight, Eastern time, on December 7, 2007.

We WILL close this pre-launch offer without warning at some time in the future. It will not be available forever. We will DEFINITLEY close the pre-launch once we launch our new service, if not before. Once it is closed, there will be no way for anyone new to join, EVER!

So, if our new service grows in popularity from month to month and our revenue increases, the number of spots in the pre-launch group will remain the same, so your earnings could rise as our membership rises... Just for SIGNING UP NOW!

My name is MICHAEL BADGER.

I want to give you a free monthly income.

Yes, I mean you can EARN FREE MONEY!

I know what you're thinking - nothing in life is free, where's the catch?

If I saw this I'd be thinking that too, but for once there is NO CATCH. Just sign up so I know who to pay and you will earn free money every month. No strings attached!

If I told you there was a website you could go to, enter your name and email address, and get a free monthly income, would you even go and look at it?

Probably not, right?

I mean, we've all seen and heard it before. We've learned our lesson - nothing in life is free, is it?

Well guess what?

You're about to have your faith in the world restored!

There IS such a thing as a free lunch!

Lunch is being served at:
http://www.michaelbadger.com/index.php?rid=14967

Right now you can sign up for a FREE MONTHLY INCOME That you won't have to do anything to get!

Just sign up and you're done!

No buying, no selling, NO RECRUITING!

Take a look at
http://www.michaelbadger.com/index.php?rid=14967

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!