Menu

Why Should You Join the MarketingDreamsToCash.com Team?
12/4/2007 1:28:35 AM
-I am totally committed to mentoring just 100-dedicated marketers. Showing teamwork, remaining focused and learning from one another will translate to your’s and the “MarketingDreamsToCash” team’s success! I believe …”Be Part of the Solution”…and, ”Quality over Quantity”.
-I was a medic in the Army for 11-years and during Desert Storm. I was entrusted with soldier’s and civilian’s lives. That is me in the picture below. I took this honor seriously then just like I genuinely take honor in your financial growth, now!
-You’ll see me on several websites all over the Internet. I’m part of a team that has unmatched potential and results… you can also. Always surround yourself with people who have succeeded,… listen, learn and duplicate their actions. You will be successful, yourself.
-Click on my website... www.MarketingDreamsToCash.com, listen to my partner, watch the money-proof videos, then start a free trial internet marketing education! Many college graduates find out that they learn MORE with this information and they could have saved themselves $1,000’s and time. You will have 12 hours per week of priceless information that cuts right to the chase instead of talking about mythological marketing theories.
-You may phone my partner, I or even the CEOs* of the company. We neither hide nor hold anything back. This is a real business opportunity and there is NO Hype or rah-rah!

Thank You!
Dennis Snay 419-306-2937/ Shay Patil 908-723-3309
*P.S.... Owners- Craig Garcia- (760) 529-9372
Michael Corcoran- (702) 839-9413
http://www.MarketingDreamsToCash.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!