Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
MEANINGFUL MONDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-26-2007
11/26/2007 8:38:30 AM
Good morning everyone, glad to be back in good ole Augusta, GA. Our trip to Nashville TN was good but the traffic both ways was really a challenge. Do you ever have one of those days where you realize that there is someone so special to you, such a good friend, that you cannot believe you are just now getting around to honoring them? Well, today is very meaningful to me for many reasons, but one is because I am finally taking the opportunity to showcase one of my best friends online.

Whether it be Adlandpro, Apsense, CMU7, or you name it, this person is on my friends list at dozens of different social networking forums and communities and is always and I do mean "always" lending a hand, lifting me up, helping others, and such a pleasure to interact with. This person was the 91st POTW here. I could say a million more good things about her. Thanks for your support, Stephen

Mega congrats to Lisa Simpkins. Please visit her profile and forum.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: MEANINGFUL MONDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-26-2007
11/26/2007 8:43:38 AM
Congradulations Lisa

I hope you enjoy your day today .

You deserve this and Im happy you got it !

Daniel

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 8:47:49 AM
Hi Stephen,

Nice to see Lisa as Monday's POTD!

CONGRATULATIONS Lisa, enjoy your day.

Warm regards,

Dimitra

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 8:49:41 AM

Hey Stephen,

This is another opportunity to congratulate you on the POTW award. As I've said many a time you are very deserving and enjoy your reign as King Stephen. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?? :)

Congratulations Lisa, you are most deserving of this recognition. Enjoy your day in the spot light and lime light.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2007 8:50:44 AM

Hi Stephen,

It's really nice of you to do this for Lisa, and I am sure she really appreciates it.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!