Menu

Free Lead Capture System
11/26/2007 8:07:21 AM
Hi my name is Kathleena but everyone calls me Kathy. I am married and a mother of two Jania and Jaakoye . I run a daycare center in my home and also a Home Base Business called Hellworld and Waterfall Leads. My Business is streaming video. It is a public trading company and also with the American Stock Exchange. Everyone has heard of Video Email but do not use it.In the next couple of years streaming video is going be the only thing used on the internet.The City of Detroit is and affiliate,the Pentagon is a customer. Get a free Lead Capture System to have qualified people contact YOU! Find out what Real-estate, Mortgage, and Networking professionals are now using to promote their business with innovative video technology tools that allows them to send video emails resulting in greater impact and responses. Send video emails, video broadcast and video podcasts; make your own mini-commercials, and even Pay-per-views with everything custom designed and embedded with links to YOUR websites to promote YOUR Business, YOUR Agenda, and YOUR Success. Make money from everything you do – including the promoting of your primary business! Contact me for details – what we do works – and I’ll prove it! Contact me where indicated and include something like “video technology” in the subject line, so I don’t delete your inquiry as one of those knuckleheads that still sends spam. I wil also let you try my system for 30 days Free.So here is what you get. A Free Leads Capture Page to generate your leads. Get on the front page of Google and Yahoo for Free. Advertise using only Free resources. Free online training classes twice a day six days a week. Daily conference calls to plug into. A studio to send your Video Email and Live Broadcasting A Video Phone to contact your leads Recieve a unsecured credit line $25,000 or more to operate your business. Make your own DVD"s and Commercials from your TV.(Coming Soon) Kathy 708-389-5830 ksdigital@vmdirect.com http://www.100freeleadsarefree.com http://www.ksdigital.mynewvideobiz.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!