Menu

Have you missed this information?
11/24/2007 4:16:39 AM

I know we are bombarded with tons of business opportunities here every day -- but take a minute to look at this one. It may be the one that changes your life....

Would you like to know how to save $50 - $200 a month off your regular family budget - without changing hardly anything that you are already doing?

Do you ever travel for work or for vacation?

Wait -- Keep reading --- this is NOT a "high ticket" thousand dollars to start opportunity!

Would you like to see how you can save $400-$1000 or more every time you travel, often without changing where you stay or how you get there?

Would you like to see big savings -- even on small trips -- like a fun family day trip or a trip to see relatives?

Not only do we offer huge travel and vacation savings...but you also have continuous savings on the "little things" all year long. Savings and places like Subway and Quiznos...haircuts and automotive services too...groceries -- if you can think of it ...we probably have a discount for it!

Would you like a travel membership that also allows you to save AT HOME too -- on everything from Subway to groceries, to haircuts, to auto services, to going to the movies, to your local restaurants!?

"Oh my, you are probably thinking -- I would love this but it will cost too much! I know other companies selling travel memberships for 2k, 3k, even 6k!

Are the savings really worth it?"

Sit back in your chair for a minute -- the MWP Access Membership costs only $19.95 a month -- yet it allows the average member to save over $2200 a year!!!

And there is no long term commitment! This is not "financing!" You can cancel at anytime without penalty! (We don't have to instate a penalty because very few cancel. Why would they? Canceling would make them lose money! The membership allows them to save big!)

Does that kind of membership make sense to you? Do you think such a program would also make sense to others?

Do you want stability and little attrition in your business? People don't quit our program because being a member actually saves them money!!! (And quitting will cost them money!)

Do you want a business that is 99.9% automated? Our system and our team will find 98% of your new customers for you! We also have optional programs that bring highly qualified targeted pre-enrollees directly to you and exclusive to you! Many in our company are building a fully automated, passive income using these lead sources which automatically direct prospects to the online presentation and tour.

Would you like to be on a team in which over 100 people are joining your comissionable group EVERY WEEK? I know it is hard to believe...but that is exactly what is happening on our team every week for the last 3 weeks! And the best part -- EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joins our team after you goes under you.

Currently new members are receiving over 300 new members in their group EVERY MONTH!!! If you answered yes to all of the above...then My World Plus is the business for you!

What is the catch? Well -- it may sound easy -- and compared to most network marketing opportunities -- it is an easy biz. But it will require either work on your part or investing in good lead sources on your part. Otherwise -- the sky is the limit with the company!

Take a tour --> http://snipurl.com/1tc2b

P.S. By using the savings -- you can actually run the business at NO REAL Cost. Because you can use the savings alone to offset the $19.95 membership fee!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!