Menu

"Live longer... retire stronger"
11/19/2007 12:05:49 PM

I would like to introduce you to a herbal tea that has been used for over 20 years in Dr. Bill Miller's wellness clinic in Jackson, TN. Dr. Miller recently sold the marketing rights to his tea to Chuck Dhuey and John Rosenbalm (you may have heard of them, they have had several successful businesses). The health benefits are matchless. Just a few of the benefits to you may be: Acid reflux, Constipation, Indigestion, Cleans Liver, Detoxifies chemicals from parasites, toxins, etc. May lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and help with spastic colon.

I am a registered nurse and have shared the tea with other nurses at work.  Everyone has had wonderful results and many have joined so they can get the tea monthly. I have more energy, sleep better at night and have lost 6 inches from my waist.

You can join the club for free, take a look around, order some tea and see if it helps you, and build a business that will be unparalled in the near future. Everyone needs the tea, we need it for the cleansing effects. This tea has 5 herbs: Persimmon leaves, Malva Leaves, Holy Thistle, Marshmallow leaves & Blessed Thistle. http://www.holyteaclub.com/cbettis1

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!