Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
How YOU Can Get RESTAURANT CERTIFICATES for up to 80% OFF!!
11/7/2007 10:23:18 AM

Lotto Magic members can get $25 restaurant certificates for only $5!

Or $10 restaurant certificates for only $3!

You can choose from nationwide restaurants in your own town!

Join Lotto Magic now and start saving on things you usually do anyway!  You'll also get discounts on thousands of name-brand retailers including clothing, shoes, electronics, food, beverages, cell phones, office supplies, and much more!

Plus unlimited deluxe hotel accomodations in North America for only $29 for a 3-day-2-night stay!

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

Visit the link in my signature file for full details on Lotto Magic's marketing tools, plus testimonials!

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How YOU Can Get RESTAURANT CERTIFICATES for up to 80% OFF!!
11/7/2007 5:34:11 PM
Lotto Magic sounds like a good deal! Thanks for letting me post! How You Can Make Money in BookWise? You Can Make Money Six Different Ways with BookWise! Direct Retail Sales Quick-Start Commissions Multi-Line Commissions Matching Bonuses Preferred Customers Additional Volume Commissions Make Money with BookWise Six Different Ways You'll find the compensation plan is: Simple - it is easy to understand exactly how you are paid and how you can increase your profits. There aren't complicated formulas. You don't have to run the numbers for days just to figure out how you are paid. With BookWise it is simple to know exactly how you earn money to achieve whatever it is you desire. Easier to Generate a Profit With - When compared to other high priced network marketing companies, you can earn cover your monthly membership cost and earn extra income quicker. Enroll just one associate a month and your monthly membership is covered. And we'll teach you multiple methods on how to do that. Designed for You to Make Substantial Profits - You have the possibility of substantial income. You are rewarded for helping others earn a substantial income as well. Equitable - You are rewarded for your labors. You are not required to continue to fulfill additional qualifications to get paid for work you’ve already done. www.booksforless.biz Look at the Ways You Earn Money 1. Quick Start Commissions As an active associate you will receive $35 Quick-Start Commission on the first qualifying order placed by each new Associate you personally enroll. So if you enroll just one associate a month your monthly membership cost is covered and you can begin earning a profit. 2. Multi Line Commissions You can receive monthly commissions on up to nine levels of your downline depending on your qualifications. There are only two simple qualifications to get paid on eight levels. There is a third qualification to meet the Bonus Level. 1. Associates must have a monthly qualified Personal Volume (PV) of $35. (This is most easily achieved by signing up for the Automatic Delivery Program. (ADP) 2. Associates must have enrolled a minimum of three Associates on their front line to get paid on all eight levels. 3. Bonus Level Qualification. We call this the ‘9 for 9’. Associates must have personally enrolled a minimum of nine Associates into their organization to get paid on the bonus 9th level. Compression. Should someone drop out of BookWise, his or her group automatically will ‘compress’ up to the first qualified upline Associate. 3. Matching Commissions As an active Qualified Associate, you will receive a 100% matching bonus on the Multi-Line Commissions paid to any Associate you have personally enrolled in your organization. Imagine if you got to match the checks of everyone you hired at your day job. This is paid on their nine levels, allowing you the earn commissions on growth past your 9th level. Just imagine the possibilities! 4. Preferred Customers You can enroll Preferred Customers into your group. Preferred Customers are people who don’t want to become BookWise Associates but still want the great benefits that come from belonging to BookWise. It is only $15 annually to sign up as a Preferred Customer. For just $15 per year your Preferred Customers will receive a monthly internet newsletter, access to the BookWise Preferred Customer website with author interviews and book club discussion guides and the ability to purchase books from the BookWise catalog at 30% off. You are automatically paid a 10% monthly commission on all of their Preferred Customers purchases. 5. Direct Retail Sales Once you've purchased a starter kit, and are a qualified associate on autoship you may purchase additional books at wholesale prices (40-45% off) and resell them to friends, family, book clubs, reading groups, etc. 6. Additional Volume Commissions As an active Associates you will receive a 1% commissions on additional books purchased by all Associates in the first five levels of his/her downline, excluding the Monthly Book Selection orders. Join with Marty Bromberg and you'll Join the Leaders & Readers Organization! Leaders and Readers will give you a FREE website, much like this one - a service they've offered since day one! So you'll have two websites, your own site, and the BookWise site to assist in building for profit! Leaders & Readers provides all team members access to various marketing and business tools! They've done the hard work of setting everything up so you can concentrate on building your business! You're Success is Important to Them and is a Priority! Leaders & Readers has developed an automated training program to assist in training your downline, making your job easier. This training program is much more than the basic "read your manual" type of program. You are mentored to success! While other organizations build five wide, the Leader & Readers founders have committed to limited width, and have always placed people under their downline. They believe in, and teach, a team concept. Leaders & Readers has developed special perks available to only members of their team, but we're not revealing them all here. Join Now with Marty Bromberg and Join the Leaders & Readers Team! You Can Be Financially Free You Can Own Your Own Business You Can Work from Home You Can Create More Spare Time You Can Bring in that Extra Income You can Travel to Exotic Locations You Can Create a Better Life The One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen & Robert G. Allen "I believe that BookWise will be the next Billion- Dollar Network Marketing Company. ~ Christopher Pair, Former CEO of Herballife "If you want the things you've never had then you have to do the things you've never done." "I was the CEO of another company when I left to join Bookwise. I believe BookWise is what the home-based businesses dreamed of being." ~ Larry Bosh, Former CEO of Denali Contact MARTY BROMBERG www.booksforless.biz www.booksforless.bizTerms & Conditions Privacy Policy Earnings Disclaimer Disclaimer: This web site is an Independent BookWise™ Associate Site. It is not endorsed by The BookWiseTM Company. The content is solely that of the independent distributor of BookWise™ products and does not reflect the views of the company or other independent distributors of The BookWise™ Company. Information is Subject to Change Without Notice Web Design
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2007 9:25:09 PM

Hi Marty,

Best wishes in the book sales!  The best things I've learned from reading marketing books:

Get your ads into peoples heads so they can't sleep until they buy from you or join your program.

Write something every day, reading is great for improving ourselves, writing is essential for gaining an audience. 

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2007 2:21:17 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2007 5:22:24 AM
Hi Kathleen, Please join this FREE. Over 15,000 in 5 months I have 176 members in 5 weeks I will show you how to get a good spot on google FREE! http://7266.yourwinoffice.com Kathleen, You will not be sorry! Your Friend in FL. Marty
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!