Menu

INTRODUCTION / INVITATION
11/1/2007 11:49:08 AM

GREETINGS!

We may be able to do some business!.

I market Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.....Including Lavender Oil & Vanilla Oil. I can also custom-blend a healing body mist, lotion, dead sea salts & more just for you! I'm new at ADLAND. I am the marketing director for ZURI‘S PRIDE NATURALS COLLECTION. I am a self-actualized Entrepreneur who creates and selectively imports quality personal care products from the finest ingredients. That line is the Zuri's Pride Naturals Collection….. guaranteed to address your skin issues. Some of those ingredients include, but are not limited to Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Shea Nut Butter, Japanese Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera Gel & more.

My name is Estelle Combs.

I can be reached at 770.904.6772

I can be reached via E-mail at zurispride@gmail.com

I am also a Seamstress, Designer & Artisan. In this capacity, I offer custom clothing, alterations, accessories, window treatments & unique Glass and Ceramic Artwork. You are invited to visit the ZURI’S PRIDE COLLECTION Check back often. Unique pieces are added regularly. You can also join the ZURI’S PRIDE COLLECTION Newsletter for Preferred Customers and get notification on Specials, Sales & Discounts. Custom pieces may also be requested at: zurispride@gmail.com

I am also an AASAP WEALTH BUILDER. Imagine what would happen if we actually RECYCLED our money to maximize its benefit to OUR communities. Imagine US solving the problems within OUR communities WITHOUT the government or a handout!!!

I am offering this perspective because I'm very excited to share some valuable information with you! I am involved in an incredible new Black Owned and Operated Global Internet-Based Self-Help Ministry. This is something you have got to check out for yourself. The name of our organization is: African-Americans for Success, Achievement, and Prosperity (AASAP).

I'd love to have you, your family and friends join our AASAP team. Membership is FREE and you'll receive a FREE replicated website just like mine. Click Step # 1 to hear The Answer and The Solution. Then review the rest of the website and complete step # 2 to join as a FREE AASAP member on my website below. Turn your speakers on and click below:
http://www.aasap.org/?bizkid

We're helping to make a positive difference in the Black Community and I look forward to you partnering with us. Let me know your thoughts on AASAP and if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Estelle R. Combs

Affiliate Member

At the present time, I am seeking anything constructive that will bring paying customers to my website: http://zurispridenaturals.ecrater.com

I also can offer well researched articles on a variety of subjects. If this is of interest, email me at zurispride@gmail.com.

THANKS!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Estelle Combs

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!