Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
YOUR Membership in THIS can actually PAY FOR ITSELF!
10/28/2007 1:56:55 PM

Lots of people have told me they don't want anything to do with anything to do with gambling...

42 states and Washington DC and Puerto Rico have lotteries.  A portion of the money put into it goes toward public education and state funding in all those places. 

Lotto Magic is a benefits club, getting 64 to 72 tickets each month in the Florida Lottery is just one benefit. 

The other benefits are: unlimited hotel discounts in dozens of destinations for only $29 for a 3-day/2-night stay, AND thousands of discounts from brand name retailers such as Target, The Gap, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Dell, Home Depot, Omaha Steaks, Petco, Gevalia, Nike, Hickory Farms, dozens of nationwide restaurants, amusement parks, sporting events, and many more fantastic discounts.

You really can earn great commissions with Lotto Magic,  your income does not depend on lottery winnings.  As a Team Captain, you earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $5 monthly from each Team Player on your first level, and $1 from everyone on your second level.

If you utilize the discount offers on things you usually pay full price for, your membership to Lotto Magic will pay for itself in savings.

Lotto Magic is not a gambling site, does not conduct it's own lottery, it's a group of people playing the Florida Lottery together.  You would get 10% from each winning ticket in your 2-level downline, even if there are 1,000's of people in your 2 levels.  Details at the websites explain the 10% winnings system.

This is the basic site all members get: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V5188

This is the enhanced site for an additional $9.95 monthly: http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

I've been in profit since my first month.  The $50 I paid to sign up as a Team Captain in January was the only payment I've had to make.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!