Menu

How would you like FREE traffic EVERY day for LIFE!
10/26/2007 3:31:28 AM
How would you like FREE traffic EVERY day for the rest of your LIFE?

There is NO catch and well give you 1,000 FREE ads to prove it!
freetrafficbar.com

The average person sees 1,600 advertising messages per day. What do you, the average person, get in return for this? NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP!

Advertising firms and media charge businesses huge amounts of money to reach you and they dont share this revenue with you at all. You are just the target, the mindless "consumer," who is supposed to passively watch the advertising and spend your hard-earned money to buy the products.

Your attention is incredibly valuable to the advertising firms and they get it from you for free and turn it into huge profits!

What if everytime you watched a tv commercial or saw a newspaper ad, you were rewarded by automatically having an ad for your business or opportunity shown to someone else? At 1,600 advertising views a day, that would be a LOT of advertising for you.

Media and advertising firms wont do this since they already make a huge profit stealing your attention for free and then reselling it to others.

But we partner with you to turn your online time into profits
Thats why I set up the Free Traffic Bar, a free advertising system that rewards you on EVERY web site on the web. So now, when you search Google®, bid on eBay®, buy books on Amazon®, or just check webmail, news or weather, you automatically earn free advertising for your own web site or affiliate link.

How does it work?

The Free Traffic Bar is a toolbar you add to your Internet Explorer or FireFox browser.

The toolbar includes many powerful search tools to make your Internet experience easier plus a single headline ad. This headline ad is from one of our other members. As you browse the web, you earn ad credits towards showing your ad in the browser of one of our other members.

So no matter what you do on the Internet, you are getting rewarded on EVERY page you visit.

And, with over 18,700 members of our system and new people joining every day, your ad will reach a LOT of people. If you manually surf other traffic exchanges, you earn credits in our exchange and theirs at once, doubling your advertising impact.

As you invite others to the Free Traffic Bar, you also earn more ad credits as they browse every day AND on anyone they invite and so on. So you earn up to 10 levels of traffic from your downline.

"Loving Free Traffic Bar"

"I�m loving Free Traffic Bar! My only complaint is that there�s so much good stuff there that I�m having a hard time getting to it all, and feeling guilty that I�m not doing everything possible to
promote my business."

freetrafficbar.com

What is the cost?

Nothing. The Free Traffic Bar is free. And well give you free bonuses AND free ads when you signup.

How much traffic will I get?
Lets assuming you and everone in your downline visits 50 web pages per day. Many people visit more, I do more than that in one eBay® session!

If you invite 2 people who invite 2 people and so on, you would earn 1.8 million ad views per year from the browsing of youself and your downline.

So you get new traffic every day you spend on the Internet and continuing earning this FREE Traffic For LIFE!

"Central To My Online Marketing Efforts"

"FreeTrafficBar has become central to my own online marketing efforts because of the quality traffic you produce for me; and the constantly growing commission money you send me each month is icing on the cake! I work with dozens of traffic sites, and not one of them provides me with better overall results or better cash flow than FreeTrafficBar."

To get your FREE Free Traffic toolbar and your 1,000 FREE ads, just sign up here.

freetrafficbar.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!