Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
{{{{{{ DON'T FORGET Your PETS for the HOLIDAYS! }}}}}
10/25/2007 12:28:59 PM

The discounts you'll get on pet items as a Lotto Magic member will SAVE YOU MORE $$$$$ than the discounts offered at the retailers sites!  Other discount categories and more details: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/859668.aspx

.....Whether you already have a pet or are interested in adding one to your family, PETCO.com is your one-stop site for food, supplies and pet care advice.

Lotto Magic members save 15% on orders of $60 and higher at Petco.com

Jake's Dog House strives to make your pet's life more fun and exciting with their selection of cool toys, gourmet treats and awesome accessories. They also have many breed specific items for pet owners who want to express their enthusiasm and love for their dogs.

Lotto Magic members save 15% on all orders at Jake's Doghouse!

National Pet Pharmacy is here to meet your needs for the widest selection of pet products, including pet prescriptions at a price that you can afford. Their policy is: If you can’t find it here, it is our responsibility to find it for you. Along with their parent company PetFoodDirect.com, they are one of the leading suppliers of pet products on the entire web and serve customers from all fifty states. The virtual store is open twenty-four hours a day for your shopping convenience. National Pet Pharmacy's goal is to always offer the best price for standard medications, along with the best service.

Lotto Magic members save 10% on all non-prescription items.

PetSmart.com, Inc., the Internet Pet Superstore, has everything you need to care for your pet. Find thousands of pet products from dog toys and cat treats, to birdcages and fish bowls. Join in live chats and get expert pet care advice. For great products and superior service, visit PetSmart.com today!

Lotto Magic members save $10 off on orders of $60 and higher at Petsmart.com!

http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

(More discount offers: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/860605.aspx )

New Reply
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: {{{{{{ DON'T FORGET Your PETS for the HOLIDAYS! }}}}}
10/25/2007 9:06:42 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for sharing all this information with me.  I will be off this weekend, will try to take a closer look at this then.

thankyousomuch-1.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: {{{{{{ DON'T FORGET Your PETS for the HOLIDAYS! }}}}}
10/25/2007 10:51:56 PM

Hi Beryl,

Thanks for looking at the info!  Have a great weekend!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!