Menu

Most people will fail. WHY?
10/16/2007 4:20:30 PM

Hi, my name is Dan

I have been looking for an opportunity to work from home for quite some time.  You know all the reasons:  no commute, more time with family, be my own boss, unlimited financial opportunity, yada-yada.  I have spent hours and hours shopping around on the Internet, doing my “due diligence” as they say to try to find someone who could mentor me in this new venture.  I’ve got to tell you, it’s a scary place out there if you do not know what you are doing!

I think I have looked at a hundred opportunities – but most of them wanted a truck load of money upfront and they just seemed way to risky for me.  I may be impulsive, but I’m not stupid. 

About the time I was ready to give up and face the fact that my dream of working from home may not be a possibility, I was invited to join a TEAM called the Vortex Marketing Group.  The cost to join is $389 – BUT – and it’s a BIG BUT – they gave me a benefactor voucher to join for FREE.  So hey…nothing to lose – so I decided to check them out!

The fastest growing industry is home-based marketing.  Millions of people around the world are looking for an opportunity to generate an income from the comfort of their homes.  Not everyone can do this successfully.  Most people will fail.  WHY?  Because they are not trained and equipped to do Internet marketing!

The key to being successful in any type of marketing is having a large clientele, list, TEAM, group to market to.  That is what they are all about.  They are empowering me to build my clientele and even opening doors for me in regard to products to market.

The key to success in this industry is learning how to build a list/TEAM/downline that in turn we can plug into whatever product we want to market and begin to generate an income.

Vortex has grown from 50 people to over 340,000 people today. 

They  made a decision in the beginning that they would build this company to millions of members and that decision is what drives theme everyday! We are here to stay and we are committed to you!

In the world of the Internet there are a lot of “marketing companies” that are not truly companies, but they have fancy websites and represent themselves that way and ask for your money. Vortex  are real and not working out of a garage. They are real people with real vision and a real plan to help you and many others in the industry of marketing to build solid teams and relationships for whatever product or service you want to sell or are already selling. Remember, you will NEVER be “required” to spend money here. Our basic system will always be free and effective. If down the line you decide you want to try some of our more advanced systems, that is entirely up to you.

With the new 5 Step Introductory process that we invite and encourage all new members to go through, they are introduced to the Vortex Marketing System and the philosophy behind it.

Learn how to build a TEAM to market anything you would like to market over the Internet.  We’re talking about being TRAINED for FREE to recruit people to be a part of your list/TEAM/downline. 

Once you are on the inside –You get assist in learning the ropes – along with the Vortex Corporate group. 

Here’s your opportunity to learn how to do Internet Marketing by one of the most successful men in the Industry.  Joel Sauceda is offering, for a limited time only, FREE membership to the Vortex Marketing Group. 

You will not have to spend one dime – now or never – if you act NOW.  When was the last time someone offered to pay your way into an opportunity and allow you to check it out from the inside out – instead of the outside in?

Go to:  www.vortexmarketinggroup.com/activate

Use voucher code (enter it exactly as shown): VMG-40500 

DanG

Learn how to build a TEAM to market anything you would like to market over the Internet. http://www.dgvortexmarketing.com
New Reply
+0