Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-16-07
10/16/2007 8:45:43 AM
There are so many great people here to choose from, but I cannot go another day without recognizing a lady who is very special and dear to me. I haven't known her very long, yet feel like I've known her forever. She actually reminds me of one of  the sweet gals that I used to work with (not sure if it is her warm smile or what)? Anyway, I love seeing the picture of her and her family all around Adlandpro as she is so supportive, nice, and resourceful. Make sure to visit her "Promoting" forum as found in her profile as it is a great place to post your free ads. She has "Free Advertising Day" and a "Hotseat" which are very inspirational and helpful to all.

Without further ado, please join me in welcoming Katheryn Haigler to this spot.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-16-07
10/16/2007 9:18:24 AM
Congrats Katheryn!

It's true.  You have got a warm smile.

Best wishes & enjoy your spotlight.

Thanks Stephen.

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 9:32:04 AM
Hi Stephen,

You have done a perfect choice again. Katheryn is a so sweet person and she helps new members through her forums.

CONGRATULATIONS KATHERYN! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Warm regards,

Dimitra

+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 9:37:51 AM

Hello Steven,
Thank you for featuring Katheryn today. She does a lot for her friends her at Adland and deserves to be recognized by us.
Congradulations Katheryn
Rose
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 9:42:08 AM

Hello everyone,

Katheryn, seems like mere words cannot express the effect you have had on so many of us here at AdlandPro. You are committed to making everyone feel welcomed and valued. And you do it with a smile each and every day. You are truly a VIP here and I am so glad to have been introduced to you.

Enjoy your day!

Sincererly,

Heidi Stern

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!