Menu

Levi Manners

164 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A 'beautiful' scam.
10/14/2007 11:28:17 PM

Hello!

I have been scammed by so many homebase businesses on the internet, that to this day, whenever I visit and look at 'beautiful' websites alongside it's 'great' web-copies, I'd click the X on my browser, top right, and exit. Many sites are very well built with videos, macromedias and other stuff installed. But I have to admit that they are beautiful.

As for the 'great' web-copies, well, they are written (typed) from 'experience'. It's as if these people have done this many a times. And almost all of them are the same - 'Secure Your Financial Future In Less Than 6 Months' -- 'We Do The Work And You Make $1000s' -- 'Make Up To $6000 Every Month Guaranteed'...and they go on and on. I read one where it read, 'Refer Nobody And Make $100 A Day - no kiddin'!

If there's one thing I like to do, and always do, is I like tracking my efforts. Unexpectedly, it was from my tracking that I found many of the programs I paid to join, scams. To go into details would take me forever. But one things for sure, I will never again fall for enticing written web-copies or beautiful flashy sites.

I believe that if it wasn't for a simple social-network I'd still be running around the net getting scammed out of my pants. This social-network I found was unusual in a sense that how I came to join it. It started out by me asking for more info from a member's lead-page. I subscribed and received an auto-message in the email that I subscribed with.

Anyway, as it turned out the auto-message did not disclose 'more info'. All it did was thank me for subscribing with a url-link in it. It did not explain that I would receive more-info as would other subscriptions (autoresponder). In the message was also a unsubscribe-link at the bottom.

I clicked the url-link and ended up on a webpage with many people-pics on it. I had no idea what it was or for. I have never heard or been to a social-network site before this, it was my first. Ojeez is my second.

I learn fast so it was easy for me to understand where I was, and what for. So I signed-up. Almost immediately I received an email from a real person, it was a person name Dave, my sponsor from Canada. He thanked me for signing-up free and wished me the best in advertising my 'primary' program.

Of course, Dave did not know that I junked my primary except for those I made money from, monster-traffic and salespider, but they were not business-opportunity. They were sale-by-sale earnings. Although they were very legit programs, it was not enough.

Hence, my Directmatches coach, Dave. Just by how Dave 'approached' me via email already sold me. Dave explained everything I needed to know about my members area. Dave never mentioned another word again. I just did what he told me...to use the 'reply-marketing' strategy. Well, I did for 30-days and received over 50 free sign-ups. When I asked him what do I do next Dave said to let the 'MRM' do it's work. Also, if I wanted to make more money every week and month use the strategy advertising.

Today I'am receiving checks every month and will never again be enticed into guessing and joining ANY other 'beautiful' scam.      

Thanks for your time,
Levi

levimanners.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!