Menu

Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Darryl Graham is Nuts! Till October 15th He is NUTS!
10/14/2007 9:39:09 PM

Hello Adland Friends,

I have been sharing this with folks ever since Darryl Graham went nuts.  You see several years ago he made me an offer that was simply awesome. 

He gave me LIFETIME Access and License to a complete Business Building Business in a box. 

Business building because it includes all the tools Successful Marketers, Networkers, and anyone with a business, on or offline can and do use to build relationships and track their business success. 

Just check out what is included here;

All Accounts Include The Following

ISOResponder.com—Autoresponder and List Manager

Online Training and Support—Online training videos and support via phone and contact forms and coming soon--Online Conferences

100,000 Banner Impressions—Seen by Business Opportunity Seekers--Fully Automated

Ad-Alyzer.com—Ad and Link Tracker

Auto-Advertising—Automated Advertising for Your Site(s)--Fully Automated

Auto-Banner Network—Banners on Our Network of Sites--Fully Automated

MySitePromo.com—Webpage and Promo Page Builder

Auto-Market Service—We help you sell your 2Till affiliate account--Fully Automated

ISORotator.com—URL Rotator

MarketingMight.com—SEO and Submission Service

Auto-Market—We help you sell your 2Till affiliate account--Fully Automated

½ Price Site Visitors—Traffic to the Site(s) of Your Choice

MiracleBuddy.com—Contact Manager and Business Organizer

Ads4aYear.com—Website Advertising for Your Site(s)--Fully Automated

Look2Gain.com—Affiliate and MLM Promotion--Fully Automated

Hosting, Ad Credits, Ebook and Software Site, Solo Ads and More

This Very Limited Opportunity to
Get Your 2TillProfit Lifetime
Account Right Now and Save Big!  Ends Midnight October15th.

That's tomorrow/today!

Our special offer allows you to get 2TillProfit for life and take advantage of all we currently have and all we will be launching in October.

5 reasons you'll want to get your Lifetime Account now are:

1. Other programs will come and go, but advertising is the ONE service that everyone will ALWAYS need and this is your opportunity to be part of this must-have business opportunity.  The current price is only $97 and this is a one-time payment for a lifetime of use. 
  2. If you wait until we launch the new service in October, you would have to pay $397 per year---Yes that is per year vs. the $97 one-time payment you can take advantage of today.
  3. The system will sell the advertising for you, so all you have to do is give away accounts. 
  4. Each person you give an account to will be coded with your rep ID, so when they buy advertising--You Make Money!  The More You Give... The More You'll Make!
  5. You can get your lifetime account right now for only $97 - One-Time Payment and you'll NEVER pay again!

Check it out and SAVE Big Time!

I do appreciate your time.

Jim

http://JimAllenIII.com

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!