Menu

Lynda Vanommeren

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Join FREE ~ Give Away 10 FREE ~ Go to CANCUN!
10/3/2007 11:19:54 AM

My Power Mall gets better everyday!

Always Free - Get your own FREE Business My Power Mall Today!  In October if you give away 10 FREE Malls you will receive a voucher for Accomodations in Mexico (8 days/7nights) or Hawaii (5 days/4 nights) 

Watch the Business Movie and Join in Minutes!

~   Giving away 10 malls in a month is simple, I have given away10 in one week! 

ALSO, You get a voucher for EVERY TEN Malls you give away in October and these vouchers are transferrable!  Give one to your parents or children, trade your printer for flyers, business cards etc.  or...

Make it a BUSINESS TRIP!  MPM is in over 180 countries and those other tourists will be astounded when you tell them you are traveling because of your FREE MPM Business.  

Tell them that My Power Mall Gave You Your HOTEL just for telling people about this FREE My Power Mall Shopping Mall with over 1100 Brand Name and Specialty Stores...      and that YOU also get REBATES on everything YOU  buy and everything anyone buys down 9 levels that you have Given FREE Malls to!

Do it Now! ~ Just go to http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/18976

WorldProfit and WealthOverflow.com Get EVERYTHING YOU NEED for Success... Tools... Training... Traffic... and the complete Worldwide Monitor Network. We have created a Powerful LIVE video system that will build ANY business... in a matter of days.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!