Menu

1000 Euros, Interested?
9/26/2007 3:29:06 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your input in helping us all advertise our wares, it is very much appreciated.

I also would very much appreciate it if you could spread my offer around as much as possible.  Thank you

First and foremost, as you probably know my company is a web based real estate business and my main aim is to sell property.

That is easy if this is what you are looking for; please just visit my site at:

http://www.propertyeasterneurope-worldwide.com

Here you can glide through over 1500 properties in 17 countries to find that dream home or investment.

My offer: is to enlist commission based referrers.

As a special offer here, I will pay 1000 Euros

to the first member of Adlandpro who can refer a client who goes on to complete a purchase off of my website.

To be fair, if there are other members competing then on their completion of sale I will pay each one 500 Euros.

You would need to register your intention with me and would then become an ‘Associate’ where your referred clients would be allocated to you for one year, so any sale within that period would pay you commission.

If allowed, I could update sales progress through this forum.

What do you need to do?

You do not have to do anything more than: - If you know, hear of, advertise for or find a client who is interested in purchasing, just refer their name to me and if they go on and purchase a property then you get paid.

And if you would like to go further then we could cement relations with our ‘Partners Contract’ which continues to pay 500 to 700 Euros for each referred purchasing client.

N.B. All commissions are paid out one month after a non-returnable deposit has secured a property.

Best regards to you,
From Anthony Allen. (Tony

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!