Menu

This thread is locked.
Dont let this chance go by
9/10/2007 8:27:00 AM
Hey guys! just wanted to get the word out to you lot about a great business opportunity that came my way a few months back.

Currently I am having alot of success with a new business called uVme. Now you might of heard about it or seen it blasted over the net daily, if you havent you have been living in a cave.

Anyways, You may be saying Michelle , what the heck is uVme?

That is the new brand (aka recently eVo) under the extremely successful company Virtual World Direct. Think of uVme as "you versus me".

Uvme is a fast-moving and unique business that combines three of the most exciting phenomena on the internet.

1. ONLINE SOCIAL GAMES
2. NETWORKING WITH INSTANT LIVE COMMUNICATION
3. SOCIAL MARKETING

This market is so powerful, it is growing four times faster than the internet. It is new, vibrant, dynamic, and above all else, it is FUN and you can join today and it will not cost you a single penny.

Are you ready to build a successful business with my help? There is no better time than now.

Once you join you will receive your own special uVme website and this will be your platform to attract other people to play the games that are being launched in October this year.

At launch http://www.uvme.biz/evo206176mw (that is my website ) will be launched which will be an online casual gaming/social networking platform where I can attract people who are interested in online casual gaming. We have over 30 different games on offer such as skill, adventure, challenge, word, shooting, pool games just to name a few. While you are playing you get to chat with your mates at the same time. This kind of thing has not been done before.

Everybody who comes on board gets 3 options to choose from. You can register as a Player FREE of charge or become a Games Promoter or join up as an Independent Business Associate. It is totally up to you which position you want to be in and there is no obligation to be part of the Business opportunity if it does not suit you, you have the option to go for that later by simply upgrading your membership.

People who get involved during pre-launch phase but are not interested in the business opportunity will still enjoy online casual games and social networking features FREE of charge and they are automatically considered as a real player who registered through my site.

Finally I would like to add that the uVme business opportunity is the best that there is out there in the home based business arena, and we truly believe there is no other company that comes close to us as far the concept and the pay plan. We have the most powerful payplan in the industry.

I will direct you to my website and you can learn more from there by checking out the cool video.

http://www.uvme.biz/evo206176mw

Have a great day and thanks for taking the time to read this info and you know where to find me if you have some questions.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!