Menu

Free Search Engine Submissions
8/31/2007 10:34:58 PM

How many times have you seen this Ad: " Free Search Engine Submissions"?  A few only to find that it costs money.  Any kind of money can get costly.  Here is one better I'll do it for a marketing partner.  That's right  FREE absolutely to a partnership in the marketing business.  I market you you market me.  Sound fair wait till you read the rest.  The first 90-120 search engines are free if you post my business banner (link exchange) but better.  I'll did a complete analysis of your site and if my tools find something not right I'll share that information with you for another partner agreement.  Simple ad placement on your website.   One business marketing partner to another nothing costs.  I will only consider those businesses that are legal and family friendly.  My crawlers find it all so be honest.  Oh did I say honest, you'll get submission without an upfront post.  I'll do it first to show you I'm  real, but remember I can remove your site just the same.  Well what are you waiting for ask me to partner with you and we'll be off and running.

I complete all submissions and analysis in 8 hours form the time you request me.  So far I have seven people working around the clock handling the small stuff.  SO get to me now..........

Sincerely;

Keith Place

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!