Menu

My Team Will Close Your Sales For You
8/28/2007 2:48:30 PM

Hello Fellow Networkers,

Have you ever dreamed of making money while you are sleeping? In a moment I am going to show you how to easily make this dream a reality.

This morning I woke up to find out  I was $1,000 richer. That's right while I was sleeping I made $1,000.

So, how would you like to earn $1,000 while you are sleeping?

Well I have GREAT news for you... my team and I will teach you exactly how to earn money while you are sleeping and many other fun ways as well.  The fully automated system I have been sharing with many of you, is now rocking and rolling the house.

As Emeril Lagasse, the famous Chef says "BAM!" 

We've just turned it up a notch with a MAJOR enhancement to our business! And here is what it means to you...

Basically, No More Excuses!

No more cold calling.
No more selling.
No more telling.
No more explaining.

It's your time to succeed in a H0ME BASED BUSINESS. We have made it so simple for you. All you do is market your powerful system, with our team's guidance, and let the professionals take it from there.

Note: At the moment, this system is exclusive to our team... a team of professional marketers exploding with marketing knowledge. (Meet the Team www.thesynergysquad.com ).

If you want to be one of the first to use the automated system in a solid, ethical business with a phenomenal product and lucrative compensation, I encourage you to learn
more now.

We've now combined a powerful system called the "VIP Sales Solution" to our already thriving business model.

We currently have a team of VMA's that will answer our potential clients questions, follow up and assist them in signing up for our business. They are ready right now to do the exact same thing for you!

Like any serious business, we've outsourced a weakness to make our team even that much stronger.

If you have been sitting on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in.

--> You no longer have to worry about being good at closing. It's good to learn, but its no longer a priority!

--> You no longer have to fear the phone or asking for the sale. It's all done for you.

--> You don't have to worry about having enough time in your schedule after work
to call people back. You will have an army
of people on call 24/7 to answer your prospects questions, even if you're sleeping!

--> You no longer have to worry about where you live and your time zone. This makes it really convenient for international members!

It sounds really good... too good to be true, Right?

Wrong!  I can say this because we've worked with automated systems before and they flat out work!

In the very short time since I have been using
an automated marketing system I have made money in all
these following scenarios:

.... While I was sleeping. :)

.... While I was out at Movie.

.... While I was out playing in my weekly hockey league.

.... While I  was out to Dinner.

.... While  I was out playing Tennis.

.... While I was at  home relaxing and watching TV.

Think about it for a second. Automated Systems that do the majority of hard labor for you, create a lot of buzz and sizzle because they incorporate the biggest component that most people are looking for being the CEO of their own home
business.

Imagine having an entire sales force working on your behalf, and all you have to do is drive traffic to your site. Its simple. It has been done by us, by many members of our team and
we know it can be done, by YOU...  We will coach and mentor you to have MASSIVE amount of high quality traffic coming to your website 24/7!

Two simple steps for you to take right now. Completing thesetwo simple steps can quite possibly improve your life forever.

Step #1 visit our new marketing system here:

http://www.YourVIPincome.com/joinwinners/main.asp

Step #2 Make sure to submit a call back request once you have reviewed enough information and have a few final questions.

Watch what happens next. One of our VMA's will call you and answer all your questions for you, on our behalf!

This is what everyone loves most, you no longer have to do the calling, selling or convincing!

NO MORE DREADED COLD CALLING!

NO MORE BUYING PHONE LADS!

NO MORE 10, 12, or even 14+ hour days chained to your desk, computer and phone getting absolutely no where fast! Yes, I have been there too and THANKFULLY I am never going back :)

They will even assist your new team members in signing up and presenting them with all the ways you accept payment.

Your only job is to just drive traffic to your site and wait for a VMA to let you know you have a sale coming your way. (And don't worry,  as I mentioned before we can easily show you how to drive TONS of high quality traffic to your site)

Once a sale is made they will ask how you would like your money. Once you receive the money you order your new members WMI products and put the rest in your pocket.

You see that is one of the most AMAZING benefits of this business!! It is leverage at its finest!

Don't waste another minute test drive our system today:

Step #1 visit our new marketing system here:

http://www.YourVIPincome.com/joinwinners/main.asp

Step #2 Make sure to submit a call back request once you have reviewed enough information and have a few final questions.

We look forward to working with you soon!

Prosperous Regards,

Frank Osorio - Certified Consultant
815-288-7840

PS. Join forces with one of the top teams on the net, The Synergy Squad. Take a few moments to see why this team alone will be tremendously beneficial to your growth.

www.TheSynergySquad.com 

Click reply once to be removed.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!