Menu

wellness oils my new home business
8/24/2007 9:11:11 PM
hello all,
I just wanted to let everyone know i have a new wonderfull wellness oil biz,if you want to help get rid of pain and other problems the natural way then check out my product site this is a tempory site until my gets built in a few days so this one will work..just dont forget to put your discount code in at checkout for your 20% off!! thank you,
julie aka dixiepridejerky.com
www.natureswellnessoils.com
enter  CODE :HD10680 at check out to recieve your 20% discount
Natural Remedies We offer almost 100 uniquely designed Wellness Oils all of which are 100% natural so you can feel good about using them on your family and yourself. With oils designed to treat basic headaches, migraine headaches, Restless Leg Syndrome, back pain, and even high blood pressure our customers have found our products to be highly effective. How do we know this? We are flooded with emails, calls, and letters telling us so! Our repeat and referral business has been so good that we have done almost no advertising and our business continues to grow by leaps and bounds! Wellness Oils make wonderful gifts to those people you care about in your life and there is certainly something for everyone! To Get a 20% discount at checkout enter code: HD10680 OR EMAIL ME @
julieleonard05@yahoo.com
New Reply
+0
Dave Goest

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: wellness oils my new home business
8/25/2007 3:10:38 PM
I would be very interested in reciprocating links.  If this is of interest, please visit NetLaborer and use my contact us form to get started with it!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!