Menu

I tried TrafficZilla, was not Impressed...
8/23/2007 8:04:18 PM

Hello, Everyone! I just wanted to do a review of a Traffic Producing Company I joined two weeks ago. It's called TrafficZilla. Some of you may be members and having great success with it, but I found it to be a rip-off.

It promises to Blast your ads to 80.000 sites! Well the only "Blast" is to FFA sites. You have to go down the list of Free Classified Sites one at a time. It says that it will take you straight to each site's Free Ad Form, but it doesn't. Just a few, the rest you have to join independently, and many have little to do with Internet Marketing. It's extremely time consuming.

It did lead me to one Site that may be worth the $29.95 (TrafficZilla) membership fee, but I'll cancel next week. The one site is SonicExpress. They have an affiliate program, but I didn't join it, don't have the time! So if you want to check it out, skip the middle man and just type it in your browser.

If anyone has had better results from TrafficZilla, please let me know and also just what facet of their business helped you the most.

Thanks

Jack Lassiter

Thanks, Jack Lassiter Home based hobbies, crafts, great gifts. http://www.HerLifeAtHome.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!