Person Of The Week
Yuwie-New Social Network to gett paid
8/19/2007 3:57:39 PM

Just started new Social Network.

You are wellcome!

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=14151

Come and earn!

Q: How much can I make?
A: We can"t say exactly, but here"s an example of what could happen. The chart below assumes you refer 3 people, and those 3 people refer 3, then those refer 3, through 10 levels, and each referral gets 1000 page views for the month, and the month"s RSR is $0.50.

What actually counts as a paid page view?
A: When anyone views any of these pages, it counts as 1 page view for you:
  1. your profile page
  2. your blog pages
  3. view all your friends
  4. view all your comments
  5. your picture pages
  6. your video pages
  7. if someone views one of your shared layouts
When you view any of these pages, it counts as 1 page view.
  1. any of your control panel pages, including but not limited to: settings, messaging, friends, referrals, favorites, etc.
The following does not count as a page view:
  1. Refreshing/reloading a page
  2. Any page that"s viewed within 3 seconds of the last page doesn"t count
Q: When will I get paid?
A: Our minimum payment is $50. So, if your earnings for the month are less than $50, they will be rolled into the next month"s earnings. Once your earnings are above $50, you will get a payment.

All payments are sent out net 60. That means your earnings for July will be paid out October 1. We know this delay is inconvenient, but our advertisers pay us the same way. So, we have to collect from them before we can pay you.
Q: How do I know how many paid page views I"m getting?
A: In your control panel there are some stats next to your picture. The paid page views are listed under Month Page Views. These are the ones that count.

You: is how many times your pages (profiles, pictures, movies, etc) have been viewed PLUS how many personal page views you have accumulated in your control panel area.

Referral Views: is how many paid page views your referrals have racked up.

These numbers are just so you have a rough estimate of how much activity your referral tree is doing. At the end of each month a full report is generated that shows you how many page views were accumulated on each level for the month.

[Thursday, August 16, 2007] Posted by: aglocoincome

YUWIE
Report Ads to Admin | 0 Comments

Just started new Social Network.

You are wellcome!

Come and earn!

Q: How much can I make?
A: We can"t say exactly, but here"s an example of what could happen. The chart below assumes you refer 3 people, and those 3 people refer 3, then those refer 3, through 10 levels, and each referral gets 1000 page views for the month, and the month"s RSR is $0.50.

What actually counts as a paid page view?
A: When anyone views any of these pages, it counts as 1 page view for you:
  1. your profile page
  2. your blog pages
  3. view all your friends
  4. view all your comments
  5. your picture pages
  6. your video pages
  7. if someone views one of your shared layouts
When you view any of these pages, it counts as 1 page view.
  1. any of your control panel pages, including but not limited to: settings, messaging, friends, referrals, favorites, etc.
The following does not count as a page view:
  1. Refreshing/reloading a page
  2. Any page that"s viewed within 3 seconds of the last page doesn"t count
Q: When will I get paid?
A: Our minimum payment is $50. So, if your earnings for the month are less than $50, they will be rolled into the next month"s earnings. Once your earnings are above $50, you will get a payment.

All payments are sent out net 60. That means your earnings for July will be paid out October 1. We know this delay is inconvenient, but our advertisers pay us the same way. So, we have to collect from them before we can pay you.
Q: How do I know how many paid page views I"m getting?
A: In your control panel there are some stats next to your picture. The paid page views are listed under Month Page Views. These are the ones that count.

You: is how many times your pages (profiles, pictures, movies, etc) have been viewed PLUS how many personal page views you have accumulated in your control panel area.

Referral Views: is how many paid page views your referrals have racked up.

These numbers are just so you have a rough estimate of how much activity your referral tree is doing. At the end of each month a full report is generated that shows you how many page views were accumulated on each level for the month.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!