Menu

A Lifelong Residual Income!
8/19/2007 10:13:07 AM

Hello All! This is not a get rich quick scheme, but a solid business that can result in a Lifelong residual income of $10000.00 per month or more!

Hello , I am Jack Lassiter from Lake Charles, Louisiana. I know that some of you haven't heard of AutomaticBuilder and don't have a clue about what it is or how it works! 

Imagine laying out in the sun on a tropical beach enjoying a cool breeze and a frozen Marguarita. You take out your laptop and check your account. It's grown by several hundred dollars overnight while you were sleeping in a Five-Star Luxury Hotel! It seems that you just can't outspend the income! You wonder what your old boss is doing right now!

You can skip to the bottom of this message and click on the link to get a Professional Presentation about our Company, or read on and I'll try to explain it in my own down to earth way. Don't expect a lot of big words!

Well, here goes. Nutronix is a 7-year-old debt-free company.  Their  stock  prices  have  been  very stalble over that time,  and are now poised  to rise. They collect, develop, and distribute a high quality line of Health and Wellness Products from all over the world. They are primarily targetted at the Baby Boom generation. They have the only Patented Silver Solution on the market, Sublingual B-12, Coral Calcium from the Coral Reefs of Okinawa (where people regularly live to well over 100 years!).  These are only a few of their great products. For a listing of the entire line, go to http://shopnutonix.com/jlassiter.

About 2-1/2 years ago Nutronix partnered with Horizon Marketing's network marketing arm, AutomaticBuilder. It was decided to market these magnificant products through a network of affiliate distributors. This system is called Network Marketing, which is a polite term for.. oh, no...MLM!

Don't go away! If you were involved in MLM companies and systems in the past, well those days are gone, thank God! The business is now done through the power of the Internet and by telephone (though not the way you're thinking). I never call "leads", only people who sign up for our opportunity. This call is usually welcomed, because I'm not the guy trying to sell you something, I'm the guy who wants to help you make money!

You are rudely awakened by that annoying alarm clock. It's 4:30AM and you have to get ready for work. You turn on the TV and find that the temperature outside is 10 below, and it snowed last night. You get dressed in those hated Long Johns, wool socks, and begin putting on your insulated work boots. Then, you realize! You joined AutomaticBuilder a few months ago. You don't go out in that weather anymore (except to throw snowballs with your kids)! You remove all that cold weather clothing and go to your computer desk to see how much money you made last night while you slept!

It's your job to get prospects to the AutomaticBuilder Tour page. It's their job to set the hook and reel them in (that's why it called "Automatic" Builder! You never have to cold call leads. By the time you call them, they are business partners! That's why, earlier in this message, I advised you to click on the AutomaticBuilder URL for more info. They'll do it well for you, and also for your prospects! It won't cost you a dime to take that tour now, and preview what your prospects will see. This action on your part could change you life! http://www.automaticbuilder.com/jlassiter  

Section 2

When you join AutomaticBuilder from this link, you join a Dynamic Team of motivated business builders. It's your business to build at your pace, but we are always there to help you, every step of the way. We run advertising co-ops, cash give aways, and other incentives to help the serious member get started off on the right foot. Communication is the key to success in this or any other business.

Once you show that you are serious about the business, we will "spillover" members into your downline in order to help you build your "Power Leg". For more information on Power Legs, just join up for your Free Month, and log in to your personlized website. The URL will be like the link below, but with your username after the / instead of mine!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Just for taking the AutomaticBuilder Tour, I'll send you a bonus E-Book! Million Dollar EMails is the most comprehensive course on this lucrative advertising method on the net. It normally sells for $97.00, but it's yours for free just for checking us out! No obligation to join. I'll also include a link for a subscription to a Network Marketing Training Course by email. Written by one of MLM's most successful Money-Makers, it will be extremely helpful to you, no matter whose system you eventually join.

So take that bold step toward a new life and financial security for yourself and your loved ones. Sign up today for a Free Month Membership in AutomaticBuilder. Just pay $2.95 S&H for a free product sample.

Thanks for your interest,

Judson (Jack) Lassiter  http://www.automaticbuilder.com/jlassiter                    jlassiter2@yahoo.com  

PS: From Nutronix/AutomaticBuilder, The BerryTree will be featured in a Nationwide Advertising Campaign in September! 50,000 people are expected to enroll! Why not get in now, ahead of the public, and have them placed on YOUR BerryTree?!. Enroll through your AutomaticBuilder site, or go to http://www.myberrytree.com/bt78844.                    

Thanks, Jack Lassiter Home based hobbies, crafts, great gifts. http://www.HerLifeAtHome.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!