Menu

Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
REAL RESIDUAL INCOME! The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT uses contributional marketing to help YOU to build a residual income whilst raising awareness of environmental issues.
8/17/2007 3:48:36 PM

I joined Pats Team just yesterday. I have 8 under me already!! The Money is growing!!!! Can't wait for my first payment through paypal!! This is awsome. Pat has been paid 2 times already in just a week!!

Get in now and be with us Top marketers. You will be filled immediately.

A ONE TIME Only payment of $11.00. ONE TIME. We are all ONE TEAM and are placed under as signed up. (In order)

We market for our own team. (Or you have to do nothing)

I placed in TE's and Safemailers and will blast today!!

Get in NOW everyone. Be at the top with UBIEE!!! http://ubiee.com/enviro/?tag=JerkyHill 

http://ubiee.com/enviro/?tag=JerkyHill 

CONTRIBUTIONAL MARKETING !!!   Never heard of it before?

Now is the time to find out it!

The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT uses contributional marketing to help YOU to build a residual income whilst raising awareness of environmental issues.

The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT is your gateway opportunity not only to help the environment and spread the word, but it will also give you an access to a plethora of valuable marketing tools and services.

The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT will help you to build a

REAL RESIDUAL INCOME!

http://ubiee.com/enviro/?tag=JerkyHill

New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: REAL RESIDUAL INCOME! The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT uses contributional marketing to help YOU to build a residual income whilst raising awareness of environmental issues.
8/17/2007 4:02:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS  SHARON

Welcome to he U
BIEE
ENVIRO PROJECT.  Youare a great Team leader. You and your friends are a very close team.
The JerkyUBIEE Team   did a nice work. There are already 15 JerkyDirect members in the JerkyUBIEE Team. Very soon a second  vortex will be generated by the earnings and membership. As soon as the next person comes in
we will have a new vortex genarated, it is matter of time to work in two vortexes.

For all members in vortex 631
the best of the three links you got the best to promote is:

The Splash link:
For TrafficExchange and Surfing programs
The Tag link:
This link is good to sends traffic to all your vortexes ( i am in 9 vortexes so I promote the Tag Link). Thats why you may see other vortexes to appear. There are JerkyMembers in other vortexes too.

This is going great, The 14th member in the vortex is Jason Lamure. He can and all OTC1-OTC14 can testify that they got money in their paypal accounts.

What better proof can I give you my friends this is the conception.

Congratulations all "jerkys". I have never tasted jerky. I tested one thing, the JerkyDirect is a "Great Team" and many fo you are promoting JerkyDirect in PHILOXENIA# POST YOUR ADS HERE (link). Every oen is welcoem to send his ads on any opportunity there.

Linda's JerkyUBIEE Team Vortex 631
http://ubiee.com/enviro/?vortex=631&GET=splash

Support our People in Need Program
VORTEX 605, This is a special Vortex
for  PeopleInNeed These members here
get hot tipses from me because of
their support to human purpose

Georgios
UBIEE Advisor
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: REAL RESIDUAL INCOME! The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT uses contributional marketing to help YOU to build a residual income whilst raising awareness of environmental issues.
8/17/2007 4:09:23 PM
CONGRATULATIONS  SHARON

Welcome to he U
BIEE
ENVIRO PROJECT.  Youare a great Team leader. You and your friends are a very close team.
The JerkyUBIEE Team   did a nice work. There are already 15 JerkyDirect members in the JerkyUBIEE Team. Very soon a second  vortex will be generated by the earnings and membership. As soon as the next person comes in
we will have a new vortex genarated, it is matter of time to work in two vortexes.

For all members in vortex 631
the best of the three links you got the best to promote is:

The Splash link:
For TrafficExchange and Surfing programs
The Tag link:
This link is good to sends traffic to all your vortexes ( i am in 9 vortexes so I promote the Tag Link). Thats why you may see other vortexes to appear. There are JerkyMembers in other vortexes too.

This is going great, The 14th member in the vortex is Jason Lamure. He can and all OTC1-OTC14 can testify that they got money in their paypal accounts.

What better proof can I give you my friends this is the conception.

Congratulations all "jerkys". I have never tasted jerky. I tested one thing, the JerkyDirect is a "Great Team" and many fo you are promoting JerkyDirect in PHILOXENIA# POST YOUR ADS HERE (link). Every oen is welcoem to send his ads on any opportunity there.

Sharon's JerkyUBIEE Team Vortex 631
http://ubiee.com/enviro/?vortex=631&GET=splash
This is a link for all members in this vortex 

Support our People in Need Program
VORTEX 605, This is a special Vortex
for  PeopleInNeed These members here
get hot tipses from me because of
their support to human purpose

Georgios
UBIEE Advisor
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply