Menu

Gueler Wilkins

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Would a Free Mall and an awesome Donation Program convince you? It sure convinced me!
8/14/2007 4:09:00 PM

If someone were to walk up to you and hand you the keys and the deed to your local mall, no strings attached, would you turn it down?

If someone were to tell you that this Mall supports the "One-Child-at-a-Time" Donation Program giving 6.5 % of the Corporate Profit to Children in Need, would you let it go?

I doubt it very much!

That is exactly what I'm GIVING you. It's an online Mall with 1000+ stores, millions of products and services, and all you need to do is shop in your own place of business. It really is that simple. And to make your decision even more simple, YOU, too, automatically support the Donation Program by doing so.

Why would anyone turn that down? Especially, when you earn cash back on every purchase. There's no signup fees, no monthly fees, and the community support built into our program is unparalleled.

You don't even have to run it as a business. If you just want to save money by buying through your own mall, it's still free.

If you have not seen My Power Mall (MPM) yet, it's time to take a serious look:

http://www.my-powermall.net 

If you want the satisfaction of helping a child, supporting your community, or simply saving gas, time, and money; then this is a no-brainer. Watch the video and see it first hand.

Wishing you the best in whatever you decide.

Sincerely,

Julia
info@my-powermall.net

New Reply
+0
Re: Would a Free Mall and an awesome Donation Program convince you? It sure convinced me!
8/14/2007 6:26:19 PM
Hi Julia,

I think you have something big there. I see so many ads while I'm promoting my business for PowerMall. I don't think so many entrepreneurs could be wrong. I must check it out!

To your success,
                                     Frank Osorio
New Reply
+0
Gueler Wilkins

53 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Would a Free Mall and an awesome Donation Program convince you? It sure convinced me!
8/15/2007 5:14:39 AM

Hello Frank,

I believe MPM already is and will be very big! To be honest, I enjoy being with MPM.

Are you in to MPM, too? If not, you are more than welcome to join :)

Sincerely,

Julia

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!