Menu

This thread is locked.
"SHOP your way to financial freedom on .33c a day!"
8/9/2007 6:12:58 PM

Hello my name Jay Kemp

Do you remember when Ebay started?  Wouldn’t it have been great to have been in on the ground floor?  I have great news   A close friend of mine, whom I have known for over 7 years, has turned me on to a great opportunity.  There is a company based in Australia that has launched a company that I believe will be greater than Ebay and we have a chance to be part of its beginning. 

The good news is that when we initially join as a diamond member, our outlay each month is only $10 Australian, currently about $8.43 US.  There is even a 60 day money back guarantee so we can’t lose.  AND, when you JOIN NOW FOR FREE, you receive $25 Global Money to use in the BBS Auctions like cash and with participating BBS Merchants when you shop!  Plus when you upgrade to diamond within 30 days, you will get $15 more Global Money each month for the next 12 months, or $180! 

But the reason I am excited is that my friend has realized such rapid growth in his first month alone.  He was in a profit situation where he would make more than his monthly outlay before his first month ended.  The help came from the people above him in this company.  Yes, he contacted some people he knew, but he also received a good deal of members from the people above him.  And, he has promised to do the same for me and my friends. And the personal online training and coaching he received was ENORMOUS!

http://www.bbsglobal.com?id=3062

So I want you to take a look at this opportunity.  Let’s look at the boring case of what might happen… The first month it costs you $10.00 australia and the second month it costs you $4.40 australia and after one year, you are making ONLY $300 or $400 profit (or even $100).  This still sounds pretty good to me.  Where else can you be in business for such a small amount.  We waste more than $20 many days of the month! That is why I would like you to take a look at BBS Global.  It’s a no-brainer, you get paid to shop and to find other people who like to shop or sell their merchandise online.  Their auction site opens VERY SOON and things will really explode, so now is a great time to get involved.   Get back to me. Let me know.  Talk to you soon…

Jay Kemp

http://www.bbsglobal.com?id=3062

"SHOP your way to financial freedom on .33c a day!"

"You will Get Paid to shop Online when you buy from around the Globe and Locally."

Receive Instant CASH REWARDS And DISCOUNTS - Rewards Which Can be ACCUMULATED Not Lost.

Are you tired of reward programs that offer you points for flights or items you don't need. Then try our fresh new alternative - Earn CA$H not points - EARN DOLLARS not Points!
YOUR GAME PLAN Your "game plan" is your map to success. In order to give yourself the greatest potential for success, you must have a plan. It can be relatively simple, in fact it can be nothing more than a commitment to invest a small amount of resourc
+0