Menu

Myworldplus
7/31/2007 1:04:24 PM
Myworldplus is a discount card attached to a payment plan.
MyWorldPlus lets you earn in 5 ways.         

WEEKLY Fast Start Bonus - $25 whenever you get someone to join      
WEEKLY Residual Fast Start Bonus - $8, $5 or $3 whenever someone in your downline recruits someone.   
MONTHLY Infinity Bonus - Earn on everyone in your downline between 3% and 18% depending on your MyWorldPlus rank. 
MONTHLY Bonus Pools - When you rank advance in the company, you share in a monthly bonus pool   
MONTHLY Generational Bonus - I’m not sure how this works yet, but it’s extra money, so I’m not complaining! 
So every new person that signs up through you will pay you 25$, everyone they find 8, and so on with the 5 and 3.
You earn standard commission on the first 5 levels under you, no matter if you signed them up or someone else.

When you find 3 people your rank to 1 star and get paid on all members under you untill the next same ranked person.
Next to that you share in a bonus pool. 
Myworldplus has Recently introduced vertical accelleration and is called a one-line-builder.
This means all people that sign up after you will be placed under you.
If you find 3 people to join (paying you 25$ each) you will become a 1 star member 
that will earn 60 cents per member under you till the next 1 star member !! and will share in myworldplus profit (last 2 months between 15 and 20$ per month)

If those 3 people find 3 and become a 1 star you automatically become a 2 star member, earning 1,20 per member under you… (vertical accelleration) and so on and so on…

If you believe you can find 3 people to join, check the movie at 

http://arjan2.myworldmovie.com/?source=ws
or
http://arjan2.BuildVertical.com/?source=ws
for the text version

On these pages, if you leave your details you pre enroll for free and are able to logon afterwards via your email address via www.myworldplus.com, the pre enrollee signin option. !
If you need help in promoting this program, please let me know…

Regards

Arjan
The netherlands
Live your dreams...
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!