Menu

2 or 3 needed for team down line - be at the top of my list!
7/20/2007 10:07:48 AM

I am working on buiding a very strong team and need to have 2 or 3 real go getters at the top of my downline. If you have any kids, grandkids, friends or neighbors that might be interested please pass along to them.

Make it a great day

www.showbiztravels.com

The best time to get into an internet business is at the beginning. YTB Travel has recently expanded into Canada. Take a hard look and see if you are interested. Also, please pass on (with my contact info) to any of your friend's that might be suited for this opportunity. Chances like this don't come around that often so it is important to strike while the iron is still in the fire......

YTB was recently rated the 35th largest travel agency in the U.S. and is well on its way to #1 in the world. It has grown with no advertising or real consumer recognition. We are growing through the efforts of our individual members. There has been a paradigm shift in how people book travel. When is the last time you went into a brick and mortar travel store? That’s because the majority of bookings are done on the Internet. And now this home-based business can be offered in Canada. Don’t let this be an opportunity you should have recognized when it came your way. Let it be the opportunity you seized and love to tell your friends and neighbors about!

Are you working on

Plan A or Plan B?

Plan A…. do nothing and keep trading your hours for wages; making someone else rich

OR

Plan B… Sign up for your own travel business and           START LIVING YOUR DREAM!

Interested in owning your own on-line travel business? Or just want to take a vacation? Visit WWW.SHOWBIZTRAVELS.COM  and learn how. We are local and growing fast.

Find out how you can travel at deep discounts (called FAM trips) For example there is one right now that costs on $350 to take an Alaskan Cruise in September on Royal Caribbean

Take your vacation and write it off your taxes as a legitimate business expense

Make money by having friends and family book through your site

Help your church, temple or other non-profit generate funds for their good works

And benefit from new sign-ups through the YTB MLM program; a publicly traded company. That is pretty rare all by itself.

WHY OWN YOUR OWN TRAVEL BOOKING ENGINE?

* Earn 60% of all commissions earned, every time you or anyone else books travel on your site.
* You can receive great discounts and upgrades when you travel.
* Tax Write offs - You can benefit greatly by writing off your own travel and overhead as business expenses.
* Your website is up and running within minutes of signing up.
* Your website and all commerce are run solely by YTB. You never have to program a thing. You simply steer people to your site and collect commissions.
* Help others to do the same thing and profit.

all the best

charlie wright

Homepage: www.Showbiztravels.com

Sizzle Site: www.LawOfAttractionTravel.com

P.S.  I know it is a lot to ask however could you forward this e-mail to friends and associates?  I have 2 reasons; 1) I need the business and 2) I am wondering how long it will take to come back to me from someone else…

I run a travel marketing site at www.showbiztravels.com. So do yourself a favor and take a much needed vacation! VERY IMPORTANT - ABLE TO SET UP 40% tax-free commissions to qualified non-profits. send an e-mail for free info.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!