Menu

Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
one of the biggest things to lauch ever
7/17/2007 3:32:12 AM

Just wanted to share this with all my friends and invite everyone to sign up with one of the biggest things to lauch ever for network marketing

If Your on my team or apart of evo please fell free to leave your link below If not please sign up with either me or one of the links posts below

I am working with group of networkers and were here to help you

Come by my forum also http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/24180/ShowForum.aspx

Click here to pre register www.evolutioniscoming.com/139508RP

"What is eVolution Day and e-Play?"

eVolution Day is when the pre-launch for a brand-new online

skill games network called e-Play starts. With an innovative marketing system and highly profitable pay plan for those individuals who wish to be involved, it will be, quite simply, like nothing you have ever seen before.

Online Skill Games

Online Casual Skill Gaming (fun games where players can

test their skill against other players from all around the world) is growing at a phenomenal rate and it's believed that by 2009 the industry will double in size and be worth a staggering 1 Billion. It has been estimated that $412 is spent each and EVERY SINGLE SECOND in this market.

MILLIONS of people are PAYING to play games online today,

right now. So, even if you personally don't play or know much about these games, you almost certainly will know many, many people who do. And the market is GROWING FOUR TIMES FASTER THAN THE INTERNET. With e-Play, you get a piece of that action

Social Networking

You must have seen or read about the myriad of social

networking websites popping up everywhere recently. These sites are where communities can interact and share whatever is on their mind.. such as MySpace and YouTube are two of the biggest, which are regularly featured on TV news reports. These sites have online memberships of MILLIONS of people. People from all different walks of life, from different backgrounds, different cultures are CONNECTING with each other online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

e-Play encompasses this massively powerful social aspect of the Internet and uses it as a vehicle to bring exciting and interactive games directly to the players wherever they are on the planet!

Network Marketing

This is colossal and is your chance to join what is in our opinion one of the best network marketing (or MLM) opportunities available anywhere in the world. You're in the right place at the right time! VWD has been hugely successful for over 5 years with another online marketing opportunity, the fantastic e-Lottery Syndicate, with over 150,000 members in 133 countries worldwide.

Nothing has ever been seen that is even close to the e-Play system that has been developed. The pay-plan structure alone has been described as jaw-dropping. This is truly a system where you can go to bed at night and make a substantial amount of money by the time you awake the next morning! MILLIONAIRES WILL be made with e-Play

Online Skill Gaming Social Networking Network Marketing = e-Play
These three exciting elements have never before been combined to create a genuinely unmissable business opportunity. After two years of top secret planning and development, we are now ready to start spreading the news about this Worldwide first! Imagine what it must have been like to be there at the start of Google or MySpace. Imagine how it must feel to be there at the start of the next big thing... Imagine no more - You are there right now!
eVolution Day is when Network Marketing and Online Skill Gaming will change FOREVER!
This is your chance to get involved with what we believe is the best Network Marketing company

Interested?

Click here to pre register
www.evolutioniscoming.com/139508RP

This worldwide event will happen only ONCE

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!