Menu

This Opportunity Changed My Life and It Will Change Yours Too!
7/12/2007 12:42:37 AM

My mentor went form a 23yr old living with his parents delivering pizza's in his rusted-out Buick just 7 months ago and now is living the dream making $100k per month. Now are you or I going to be making that much? Do the math... at $999 per sale x's 100 and your there. You see this is like any other business in "corporate America" were it all comes down to numbers.

There are over 1.4 Billion internet users and of that over 25 Million are searching to make money from home. Folks that's exactly the type of numbers I'am talking about.

On top of this breakthrough opportunity you are selling Personal Development e-book's and audio's along with 3 explosive marketing courses. I'am not talking about a bunch of useless outdated software or overpriced vitamins, pyramid vacations scams, or any other junk out there these days.

Personal Development is an estimated $8.9 BILLION dollar per year industry and growing at an unbelievable rate. This niche industry is BOOMING and positioning yourself to take advantage of a growing trend with
Roadmap to Riches could’t have come at a better time.

Break through your procrastination like I did. You owe it to yourself to at least check it out. Go to www.r2ropportunity.com

To Your Success!

Rick

Your Mentor to Success, Rick Reid 16ksystem@gmail.com www.stopworkingtomorrow.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!