Menu

Business Owners- I Have The Advertising Solution You Don't Want to Miss
7/7/2007 12:18:52 PM

Dear Business Owners,

Do you know who your customers really are? Are you tracking their contact information so you can sell them more products or services?I have the best advertising solution for your ROI. Advertise on a one of a kind VOIP Network.  We can track who all of your potential customers are and we can help you keep your existing customers for pennies on the dollar by using permission-based email marketing. Some of our advertisers are: Walmart,Hallmark, McDonalds, Pepsi, Harley Davidson, Century 21 Real Estate, Best Western Hotels, and thousands of others. If these major advertisers are using our VOIP Advertising System, shouldn't you? We have a 97% retention rate for all of our advertisers. There is absolutely no competition with this market. AdCalls is the only ad supported VOIP company in the world.

AdCalls offers 100% free local and long distance calling. The advertisers offer their customers this service and in return, they get all of the customers contact information. I mean this is totally free. No monthly fees ever. We have over 3 million downloads of our AdCalls dialer on desktops all over the world. We recently offered another free service. Every time a customer makes a purchase either from a physical store or a website, we give them 100% free phone service that they can make from any land line or cell phone or any phone in the world. They will receive access numbers throughout the USA. They will call the access number first and then the number they're trying to reach and they can make free phone calls worldwide from 20 minutes up to 1 hour of free calls worldwide. The more they purchase, the longer the phone call can be.

It's a win win situation for the consumer and the advertiser.  Thousands are advertising on our VOIP dialer daily. Don't miss out on the best advertising media today. Believe me, you'll be losing a  lot of customers. Download the dialer and see for yourself who our advertisers are.

To learn more about this amazing program click here and then call me for more information:  http://www.adcalls.com/3864

To your advertising success,

Donna Baroni

talkfreeforever@verizon.net

315-457-2914

Donna Baroni
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!